chapter 4- beaten up

TW:As the title suggests, domestic violence occurs. And I'm bit sorry, if it's a bit overwhelming!
~
John's Pov:

I've lived here for 8 weeks now and up until then everything was actually going well, until today.

It was already evening and I was sitting in my room texting with Sherlock. We've been in touch for 8 weeks now and were pretty much best friends.

When I heard a scream: It came from my mother. Wilhelm. I quickly got up and ran down the stairs to find my mom sitting on the sofa crying, "Mom, what happened?" she did not answer. I heard footsteps behind me. Wilhelm. I sighed heavily.

Of course he was drunk again. "JOHN FUCK YOU!" he said loudly and pushed me aside.

I didn't go. "William, go to your room and leave Mom alone!" I tried.

He slowly turned to me, "WHAT THE- HOW DARE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!??"

And then it happened:
He hit and hit me:

Only in the face my nose started to bleed and I noticed that my cheek hurt, I cried out in pain.

Then he took me by both hands and dragged me into the kitchen. There he took a wooden spoon and started hitting my hands with it. He had do that once before in our old home.

After a while they also started to burn and bleed. I writhed in pain.

And finally, he shoved me violently against the wall and kicked my stomach with his knee so that I couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

I couldn't take it anymore and started running out of our house into the street, my stepfather didn't follow me so I clutched my stomach in pain and started to cry only now did I realize that it was raining.

"John?" I suddenly heard a familiar voice: "S-Sherlock?"

"omg what happened?" he asked and ran to me, I started to sob: "Wilhelm."

When he arrived I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder, everything hurting.

"sh, it's fine, he can't hurt you anymore shh" he said quietly and stroked my hair.

My whole body is shaking. 

"John? You come with me okay" I nodded as best I could. "Can you walk?" I let go of him and wanted to take a step but almost buckled.

"okay come here" he said, carefully picking me up and starting to walk to his house.

Sherlock was home alone, he sat me down on his couch and got a cloth, some water, a cold pack and bandages.

(i would skip the song now if anyone is listening to my playlist)

"okay, where are you hurt?" he asked i showed him my shaking hands and heard him whisper "oh that Bastar...." i winced in pain as he started to wrap them into the bandages "sorry  we're almost done."

Then he gave me the cool pack, I carefully held it to my cheek and he looked at my nose.

After he cleaned it he asked if I was hurting anything else: "I have a stomach ache" right at that moment my stomach cramped amd I winced: "sorry" I whispered.

"Don't apologize, what did he do to your stomach?"

"Step in." I whispered.

"erm okay, you need warmth now, unfortunately I don't have a heating pad right now but..." he carefully pushed up my shirt and put his big, warm hands on my stomach, my abdominal muscles relaxed. I sighed and closed my eyes briefly.

"Would you like to go to sleep or watch some telly?"

"I can't sleep..." I said and looked at him: "That's okay, I'll sit next to you." he said softly and turned on the TV.

His hands were still on my stomach. I got tired and probably fall asleep.

Sherlock's POV:
John's head fell on my shoulder, he was asleep, I didn't want to wake him up, but I thought a bed would be more comfortable.

So I picked him up very carefully and carried him up the stairs.

His breathing quickened again, I woke him up - crap!

"Where are you taking me?" whispered John. "You can sleep in my room there."

When we got to my room I carefully put him on my bed. "Sherlock?" he asked weakly. "Yes?" he coughed, "I'm cold, do you have a sweater for me?"

I smiled, "Of course." I gave him my favorite sweater and he put it on.

"But where do you sleep then?" asked John. I sat down next to him on the bed: "On the sofa."

"No sherlock you can sleep here please..."

"I can do that" i said and covered him up.

As I laid down next to him, it didn't feel weird or gross it was comfortable.

"sherlock?" john asked as quietly as he could.

"yes john?" I answered and turned to him: "My stomach is cramped again..could you-..." he said shyly. I found his stomach and slipped my hands back under his shirt.

"thank you... for everything i mean." he whispered and closed his eyes. "It's alright, as long you are ok" I whispered, letting my face fall into the bedsheets.

After a while, I noticed that he was sleeping again.

~

sorry it's a bit short

by the way I'm sorry if this all happened to fast!