chapter 6- rugby

John's Pov:

It was Monday after the weekend and I just came from my last class which lasted until 6:30 (A/N: I have no idea how long school lasts for them) . Sherlock was waiting at my locker.

"Hii" I said and got my rugby stuff out of the locker.

"hello there" was his reply "Do you have rugby practice now?"

I shook my head, "I have a game now!"

"Oh wow! Can I watch?" he asked and we started to walk. "If you want..." I said a bit shy, like teenage girl.
He nodded:"Of course! I bet you're a very good player!" I laughed, "I used to play, but then I stopped because I didn't have time..Sherlock, can I stay at your place again tonight?" I asked shyly.
He stopped and I looked at him questioningly: "John Watson, you can stay with me as long as you want!" I smiled: "Thank you!"

I said goodbye to Sherlock and headed to the locker room. I changed as inconspicuously as possible and then waited until our coach told us to go onto the field.

Sherlock's POV:

I sat alone in a grandstand and waited until the game started and I could see John. After exactly 7 minutes and 2 seconds, people started clapping. I saw a number of cubs running out of the field. In the front: John!

damn he looks so good! I stared at him when he suddenly turned to me.

He waved at me and I followed suit. He really- okay enough.

After a while the game started. I had no idea how rugby went and how to make a point.

John's jersey had the number 8 written on it, and then he had the ball in his hand and started running with him, running as fast as he could through the jostling of the other team. He ran and ran and made a point. I smiled, John was really good!

The audience cheered wildly and I could see John smiling.

John scored his game a lot more, he really was a natural! After 40 minutes the game was over, John's team had won! i grinned to myself.

It didn't take John long in the locker room. He just took his bag, I think he's going to take a shower at home.

I waited a few yards away from the locker room and when John came out I smiled at him and he ran over to me, still out of breath.

"hi" he said and smiled at me.

"hey" I replied "you were really good John! The team won only because of you!"

He laughed, "Thanks Sherlock"

We were about to go home when a girl with short blond hair came running up, I think her name is Mary.

"Hi" she said and smiled at John

"erm hello" said John and stood a little closer to me.

"You're John Watson, aren't you?" John nodded. "You played really well!" she said.

"Thanks" he said and smiled.

"I was wondering if I might have your number?" John blinked rapidly a few times but then gave her his number.

And then I felt a feeling I had never felt before: jealousy.
John was fucking mine!!

I gave Mary a death glare, I think she noticed, but I didn't give a damn.

"Thanks John, and byeee!" she said so sweetly that it was almost disgusting.

She literally jumped away, I rolled my eyes.

John's Pov:

I think Sherlock was jealous? How sweet!

"Come on John, otherwise we'll miss our bus, it's late!" said Sherlock and pushed me a little forward.

Of course we missed our bus, it was already dark outside and it was extremely cold for summer. We sat on the bench at the bus stop and waited, I was shaking it was really cold but Sherlock's sweater was at home. Funny that I said at home even though I didn't live with him at all.

I think Sherlock noticed I was cold, anyway he took off his coat and draped it over my shoulders.

"Sherlock it's cold, wouldn't you rather keep your coat on?" Sherlock shook his head. I snorted and then moved closer to him.

I yawned, "Sherlock, when is the bus coming?" I asked him and looked into his green-blue eyes. "In 4 minutes and mh 43 seconds." I giggled.

After 5 minutes our bus came and we sat and went to the very back. I was still wearing Sherlock's coat. It was nice and warm on the bus and I was starting to get tired, not that I was tired enough. After a while I felt my eyes close and I fell asleep.

Sherlock's POV:

I was looking ahead at the bus driver when I realized John's head fell on my shoulder, he had fallen asleep. I smiled and he probably was pretty tired, because of his game.

2 minutes before we got there I gently nudged John and whispered, "heyy john we gotta get out"

John's eyes slowly opened and he lifted his head from my shoulder, "mhh"

I giggled, "Come on!" he nodded wearily and got up. I took his bag and we got out. It was already dark outside and I pulled his waist closer to me. He stopped and hugged me. Just like that- nah, I think he was really tired and just wanted to cuddle.

It wasn't really a "hug" as he just leaned into my shoulder.

I took his hand and pulled him with me: "Come on John, you can go to sleep or cuddle right now, but we have to go home first."

"You would cuddle with me?"

~
uii, a little cliffhanger :)