chapter 8- confused

John's Pov:

It was 6am and I got a text from Harry:

(1:32) you can come back home please, Wilhelm is with his parents for a few weeks, needed a break from us so please come back

I sighed and flopped back onto the pillows next to Sherlock.

I think I woke him up with that, but he blinked and rolled in my direction. I took a deep breath and smelled the pleasant smell of Sherlock: pancakes.

Suddenly Sherlock reached out his arms to me and sought my hand. I giggled a little and pulled him to me.

"Good morning" I whispered kissing him, it felt so good to kiss him.

He smiled, groaned and sat up to look me in the eye.

"Morning" he said. His eyes were small from sleeping and his hair was tousled.

I laughed a bit at the sight and practically threw myself on him to hug him. Sherlock fell backwards and hugged, wrapping his hands around my back.

I pulled my head back a little from being on top of him and kissed him.

(a time cut into the school)

We just had biology and were supposed to examine a human hair under the microscope. Me and Mary were paired up, I would rather have worked with Sherlock...

"And what can you see?" she asked excitedly, I lifted my head away from the microscope and replied, "Not much, you can look."

"Eww" she cried after she looked into the microscope,"It look disgusting!"

I snorted,"Write down what you can see."

She nodden excited and start to write down some things, her handwriting was not that pretty, as from Sherlock.

"Johnnnn?" Mary asked, gently touching my arm.

I got a little nervous, "uh, yeah?"

"Do you like to meet up, after school maybe?" She asked and grinned at me.

"Ähm I-I woul-would-" The school bell rang.

Sherlock saw that I wasn't sure: "John, you okay? Come on we have math"

He stood protectively behind me.

"Ehrm I think about it okay?" I said shyly and turn around to leave.

"you really fine?" Sherlock ask a bit worried.

"Yes, Thanks for protecting me" I smiled.

(time cut ;))

Math was hard, for Sherlock it was easy,  he is so smart.

I think he tried to help me, but I still can't understand, but that's fine.

When it was finally over we had Sports.

Sherlock's POV:

We changed in the changing rooms. When I take off my t-shirt, I caught John staring at me, "What's John?" I asked, quickly putting on my sports shirt.

"ehh, nothing just...looking." I raised an eyebrow, he playfully shoved me and continued to change.

We played baseball. I had no idea how to play.

After 20 minutes a ball suddenly flew into my shoulder. I fell to the floor from the force of the ball and  tried not to whimper in pain.

"Are you okay Sherlock??" asked John who was right next to me.