chapter 10- prom night

Sherlock's POV:

I wait for John to say something, he took a second deep breath and then said, "Sherlock...I think I'm bisexual, but I don't know..."

"Really? That's amazing!! I'm really proud of you!" I said and touched his shoulder softly. "Thanks for youre Understanding." John said and smiled warmly.

"Can I ask you something ,John?" I asked and looked in his eyes, not a serious view...a bit dreamily I would say.

"Y-yes what's the matter?" Johm asked and moved closer to me.
I took a deep breath:"okay I wanted to ask you if you would...want to go to prom with me. I mean you don't have to...but...well-" John cut me off with a kiss, "Yeah I'd love that!"

"Really?" I asked excitedly, he nodded and take my hands. I brushed them:"Sherlock I was wondering...are you- no are we...boyfriends now? Like..."

Omg! Was that what John Watson was asking me? The John Watson?! "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked a bit too excited and moved even closer to him.

"Yes, of course!" John answered a bit shyly and pushed the last piece towards me and gently cupped my cheeks. I wrapped my arms carefully around his waist and closed my eyes. We hadn't kissed in a while, so it made this one even better. John's lips touched mine very gently and I felt his right hand move from my cheek to the back of my neck. The kiss was long but slow.

John's POV:

Everything around me just disappeared as I touched Sherlock's lips to mine. I didn't even hear the school bell ring, I was just focused on Sherlock. After a while we broke apart. "That was...perfect," Sherlock whispered, touching his lips to where mine were just moving. I smiled to myself with delight.

I nodded with a smile on my lips and without prior agreement, we got up and walked in the direction of the bus stop.

(Time cut: after the bus drive)

We got off the bus which drove straight on. And then we walked towards our two homes. We stopped before saying goodbye. "Bye boyfriend" I said and grinned up at Sherlock who of course got the joke and replied "bye prom date." He grinned too and gave me a kiss before turning and walking towards his house.

I followed suit and strolled to my house, still smiling. I rang. My big sister Harry opened the door for me, I think she noticed my grin, anyway she asked me "did you ask him?" I playfully pushed her aside and ran to my room, "John!! Stop running from me!" she laughed and ran after me.

She pushed open my door: "Tell me!" I rolled my eyes with a laugh, took off my shoes, put down my backpack and sat on my bed. She closed the door behind her and sat down boisterously on my bed. "Tell me everything!"

"He asked me...And were boyfriends now..." I said with a big smile on my face. "Really? Omg that's so sweet of him!!! I'm so happy for you!" She screamed formally and hugged me stormily. I laughed and gently hugged her back.

"But Harry, there is one more thing...I need your help...William must never know about this! So please don't say anything ok?" she nodded in agreement and I sighed in relief "thanks"

She nudged me, smiled and then left my room. I flopped down on my bed and sighed it was prom in a week. I thought for a bit before realizing I needed something to wear...I couldn't afford an expensive suit.

When I was rummaging through my father's old clothes, I found something. I sighed...I couldn't buy anything else.

But I was looking forward to Prom. Well actually only to Sherlock...but also to my friends. I had, without Sherlock, three: Mike, Bill and Conner.