𝟖

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ) ☙

.

I stood in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror. What has my life come to?

"WEEE I'M FLYING," Reggie yelled from outside.

The sound of ruckus echoed the room as he stumbled around running. God, he was acting like such a child. What was I to do?

"OW YOU STUPID WALL! YOU HURT ME," Reggie screamed again crashing into what I assumed was a wall.

I sighed to myself, "Why did I agree to go with him?"

Leaving the Hog's Head Inn with Reggie resulted in his friends practically handing him over to me. I don't blame them, they had to deal with him before he even saw me.

I peeped outside since the loud sounds were suspiciously gone only to find Reggie face-first on the bed in deep slumber.

Damn.

He got knocked out quickly.

"What would you do without me," I asked as I pulled off his shoes and placed them on the ground, and tucked him in.

There was a knock on the door followed by, "Sylvie?"

"Coming," I said throwing open the door to see Evan.

He peered over my shoulder, "Is he sleeping?"

I opened the door wider letting him in, "You wouldn't believe me if I said yes."

"Sorry for leaving him with you," Evan said fidgeting.

     I pinched my nose, "I guess it is my responsibility."

     "Sylvie, you have to know that we are really sorry about that," Evan said quickly.

     "I know Evy, it just, it's too much," I said putting my head in my hands.

     "If there's anyone in the world, it's you. You're the only one that will ever be able to handle and understand him," Evan reassured.

     I laughed, "Only time will tell."

     "I have to get going before I'm caught but I just came to remind you that both of your names were on the list to patrol the corridors tomorrow," Evan said opening the door and walking halfway out.