𝟏

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ) ☙

.

     "SHE IS GOING TO STAY WITH ME," Lucy yelled at our parents once he had heard the news of my marriage.

     Being 5 years older than me meant that he had already moved out, leaving me alone to deal with my parents.

     "Lucius dear, what has brought this on," my mother, Lydia asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"There will be no such thing," Abraxas answered calmly in a deep strict voice.

     "Don't you both act all innocent now! You know exactly what I'm talking about," Lucy seethed.

     Father's head snapped towards me after a moment of realization, "YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU TOLD HIM!"

     "So what if I did," I asked finally speaking out against my parents unfazed by my common nickname.

     Mother slapped me right across my face since she was the closest to me, "How dare you?!"

     "WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US," Abraxas yelled walking towards me.

     "WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ME," I yelled back finally breaking.

     "Fucking bitch," Abraxas cursed.

     "Don't call her that," Lucy screamed at him.

     "CRUCIO," Father screamed per usual, this was his form of punishment.

     Fear flashed in Lucy's eyes as he ran over to me and covered his body with mine. I then felt like I was being forced through a tight rubber tube as the world spiraled around me until I felt like throwing up.

     "Your safe, your safe," Lucius muttered in my hair as his body shook in panic.

     "Thank you, Lucy, thank you for being the best brother," I said getting emotional trying to control my nausea, at least one family member cares.

"You're not ever going back there," Lucy demanded closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down.

I sighed, "You know I have to."

"You're staying with me for Christmas and Easter break," Lucy promised.

"I'm fine with that," I said letting out a laugh.

"Let's get you to Kings Cross before you miss the train," Lucy said pulling me up with him when he stood up.

"I completely forgot about that," I said smacking my forehead.

It was September 1st, the first day of 6th year at Hogwarts. It wasn't anything new, except for the fact that I'll have to start spending time with Regulus again. We hadn't talked in a while after I was forced to undergo "training" to be a perfect housewife.