𝟑

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ) ☙

.

     "I'm so hungry," Alec whined banging her wrist on the Slytherin table in the Great Hall as we waited for Dumbley Dore to finish blabbering.

     "He doesn't ever shut up," I joined in resting my forehead on the table.

     "If he doesn't shut up then I swear to god I will hex him to oblivion," Bella yelled fetching her wand.

     "We don't support violence," Cissy scolded shaking her head.

     Meda looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "Yeah that's just you. I support violence!"

     "Hell yes Meda," I yelled wishing I had a goblet of firewhiskey.

     "Count me in on that too," Alec yelled joining in.

     "Oh Reggie look, it's my sister-in-law and your fiancé," Rabastan Lestrange, brother of Rodolphus Lestrange, Bella's fiancé yelled pulling Reggie over to where we were sitting.

     "Stan," Bella greeted hiding her wand which was brought out to hex Dumbley Dore.

     "Black, you reckon I can see the marks you left on her neck," Rab asked teasingly.

     "Black gossiping already," Alec said in mock shock.

      "Lestrange, you reckon you will survive if I drown you in the Black Lake with the giant squid," Reggie asked clapping back ignoring Alec's comment.

     "Nah man, you would drown too," Rab snickered smacking the back of Reggie's head.

     "Would not," Reggie said embarrassed.

     "You would," Evan Rosier teased showing up beside Rab while Barty Crouch Jr. showed up beside Reggie.

     "The gangs back together," Meda facepalmed groaning.

     "Yes we are," Rab said throwing an arm around Meda.

     "Yo sis, get Dumbledore to shut up," Amycus Carrow said yelling at his twin sister from the other side of the table where he resided with his group of friends.

     "I wish," she yelled back.

     "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts," Dumbledore's voice boomed as he finally concluded his everlasting speech.