𝟐

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ) ☙

.

I woke up to Reggie's fingers trailing up and down my arm. Something was wrong with this thing and he needed to fix it. Surely wasn't going to be me.

"Hmm, wake up," Reggie whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my earlobe.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

What if I actually was asleep and he whispered that? I wonder if I'd end up yelling at him or smacking him or maybe both. Both. Sounds more like something I would do.

"Wakey, wakey," he muttered cutely.

Confirmed. There was definitely something wrong with him. He was high. I wouldn't be surprised by the drinking and smoking he was been doing lately.

My Reggie was gone, this was the new him.

"Mhm," I finally hummed.

"Your awake," he said surprised removing his fingers from my arms and back to his, squeezing me.

"Are you high," I blurted asking.

     He chuckled, "Why would you think that?"

     I pulled myself up from his arms, "Your acting like this."

     "No come back," he whined making grabby hands.

     I rolled my eyes and muttered a quick charm to sober him up. I wasn't used to seeing this side of him and I wasn't going to put up with it.

     The muscles on his face tensed up once again, "What do you want?"

     "No come back," I mocked.

     He rolled his eyes, "You wish."

     I shrugged, "I'm not the one that said it."

     "Deal with it," Reggie said.

     I walked back over to where I was seated and pushed Reggie's legs away so I could sit, "Are you having another separate conversation with yourself because your response isn't making sense?"

     "Doesn't matter," he concluded.

     God, he was such a man-child sometimes. Always grumpy and mad at everyone. I just wish he would talk to someone about it rather than holding it all in and taking it out on everyone.

     "Fine," I sighed closing my eyes.

     A little while later I felt a large hand on my thigh. Regulus. What in the world could he be doing?