𝟒

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ) ☙
.

❧ ( 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ) ☙

.

"After you," Reggie said stepping back.

"Fuck you mean after you, you have the key," I said groaning in annoyance.

"Oh right," Reggie said stepping forward and unlocking the door to our shared dorm.

I pushed past him looking around, "THERE IS ONLY ONE BED!"

"What did you expect from our parents," Reggie asked rolling his eyes.

I shrugged, I really didn't know, "Well you can take the couch and I'll take the bed."

"Look how small the couch is," Reggie yelled pointing at it in disbelief.

"Well that's where you're going to be sleeping," I said crossing my arms.

Reggie walked in front of me uncrossing my arms and putting them in his hair pulling me into an embrace which made me feel butterflies, "Look, you're not even pushing me away."

"It's comforting," I admitted slowly pulling away.

Reggie pulled me back in peppering soft kisses on my earlobe making me gasp, "Please Syl, I won't do anything else."

I groaned banging my hand on his chest a few times, "Why do you do this to me?"

"I'm Regulus Black," he answered grabbing my ass and squeezing it.

I pulled away from him, "Stop it."

He laughed, "You don't want me to."

"I'm not starting this again," I sighed going to my trunk and grabbing my pjs and toiletries, and than headed to the bathroom.

I slipped out of my robes and put on black silk shorts and a tank top. I then put on my skincare headband and started taking off my makeup and doing my nightly routine.

I looked into the mirror once drying my face and Reggie was leaning against the door, "Sexy."

"How long have you been standing there," I pestered.

"Long enough," he smirked.

"Regulus," I warned.