7 - The Party.

We walked in and all eyes were on me. I could hear wispers of people asking their colleagues if I was Tori Jenisus. At one point I got annoyed and went up to the stage and grabbed the mic.

"Ok, everyone, I'm not deaf or dead or been living under a rock. I'm alive and fighting. I am Tori Jenisus so you can stop the wispers and by the way it's Tori Moriarty. So gentlemen, if you try anything I will cut out your balls. Then, right behind me will be James Moriarty ready to skin you! Ok, thanks!" I could here James and my friends laughing their heads off in the backround while everyone else was silent with fear. Oh, the good old days.

I walk back to our table and the conversation starts again. James had been talking to different people all night. So have my friends. We used to call ourselves 'The Rookies', even though we were very deadly. They still call themselves that.

Stella leans over and starts whispering in my ear."After that inspiring speech, I think we need to lighten the mood." She winks and I know exactly what she is going to do. James either going to kill me or love me even more.

Stella runs off and I stand up. Seconds later Shut Up and Dance is blasting through the speakers.

"Tori Grace Moriarty stop this madness now," James yells.

"Sorry. Can't!" All of my other friends get up from their chairs and start dancing with me. More and more people get up and start dancing.

The lyrics start and I'm singing along, trying to get James on the dance floor. He grabs my arm and tries to make sit.

"Come on or are you too scared!" He gets so mad I think I see steam coming out of his ears.

"Your getting it now!" He gets up and I back up on to the dance floor.

He gets into the crowd tries to pull me out, but I grab his hands and make him dance with me.

"Tori you are not just representing your work, but mine too! You're married me," he protests.

"Everyone else is dancing! Let go for now," I yell back. He gives up and starts dancing with me. It wasn't the most appropriate of dancing, but it was dancing none the less.

The song finished and we sit down.

After the 'mood lightener' I was getting more people asking do jobs. I gave them my phone number and told them to call me to make an appointment. Then, someone asked me to come over to their table. I told James I would be right back. He told me he was watching me the whole time.

I get to the person's table and sit across from them. It was a guy about my age. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hello," I start.

"Hello. I've been wanting to talk to you all night. You've been pretty busy and that flash dance you pulled! Just what I would expect from you, if you are Tori Grace Jenisus."

"Why would you question if it was me? It's not Jenisus anymore."

"In my book it will always be Jenisus."

"Who are you?"

"Do you remeber this?" He leans toward me and whispers in my ear. "Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own, so when we are apart we will never be alone."

I cringe and stand up. "There is only 2 people on this world that know that!"

"Do you remember the times we had together! The fantastic, vigilant 2!"

"Carter Jenisus?"

"Yes?" I can feel my heart rate go up. He grabs both of my hands.

"I will personally rip out your heart!" I wiggle from his grip and walk back to my seat.

"Stella we need to go to the bathroom," I demand.

"Why?"

"Come on!" I grab her hand and we rush to the bathroom.

"You said he wasn't suppose to be here tonight!"

"Who?"

"My brother!"

"He isn't!"

"Yes he is! I just talked to him!"

"How do you know it's him!"

"Trust me, I know it is. There is no one like him, anywhere."