5 - The Knot.

The next morning James woke me up with a shower of kisses. I was still reluctant though. He had his arms wrapped around my stomach.

"James I don't want to get out of bed!"

"You're going to have to at one point."

"Yeah, but not right now."

"Yes, right now."

He pulled me out of bed and carried me to the bathroom. I was still snuggling into him. He turned the shower on and put me under the cold water.

"James!" I tried to get away but he was holding me down. "You don't want to have a black eye on you wedding day, do you!"

"Ok, ok! He let go of me and I gave him the finger. He put his hands up in defense.

"Get out I'm getting in the shower thanks to you!"

"Your welcome!" He came over and kissed me and I gave him a wet hug.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd be completely lost."

"Me too. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hey you have a shower to take!" He let go of me.

I got in the shower. I got out quickly and dried off. James had taken his stuff to a different room and Sebation was going to meet me at the bottom of the steps to take me to the garden. I didn't want James seeing the dress any more than he did.

It took me forever to finish my hair and my makeup perfectly. I could tell James would be clawing at the wall in boredom by now. I walk out of the room in my dream wedding dress. Sebation was speechless. He helped me down the stairs and to the garden. Once James saw me his eyes lit up.

"Wow, your absolutely gorgeous," James complimented.

"You aren't looking too bad yourself." I walked up to him and held his hands.

Sebation had given me a wedding ring to give to James since I didn't have time to give him one. Sebation recited the vows and I gave James the ring and he gave me mine.

"Do you James Moriarty take Tori Grace Jenisus as your wife?"

"Yes."

"Do you Tori Grace Jenisus take James Moriarty as your husband?"

"Yes."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." James grabbed my waist and dipped me. I grabbed on to his neck so I wouldn't fall, even though he could hold me perfectly fine on his own. We kissed and that moment felt like it could and would never end, but sadly it did.

"Well Mrs. Moriarty, I said I would get you to marry me one day."

"You sure did."

"Listen, tonight there is a gathering of the nation criminal society. I want to go, but I don't want to leave you here."

"You realize I'm still an assassin?"

"That's right. You could be working with me."

"Yes I could and I could go with you tonight!"

"We'll go together. It will be fun."

"I'm sure it will be." We headed to the house and James pulled me into the bedroom and gave me a box.

"What's this?"

"A present. Open it." I opened the box and inside was a black dress. The top was see through and the bottom was solid black. The top also had crystals on it.

"This is a little showy don't you think?"

"That's the point babe."