6 - The Friends.

I had changed my hair, makeup, and I had put on my dress. James changed into a different suit. I headed to the bottom of the steps and met James. He whistled.

"Hey sexy, where have you been," he started.

"I've been waiting for my prince to find me. I think he finally came." James grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. Our lips met. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He pushed me against a wall and his hands started slowly moving down from my waist. I put my hands through his hair and he pulled away reluctantly.

"This will have to wait till tonight." He rested his forehead on mine. "God, it's so hard not to make out with you whenever you look this sexy."

"I'll have to take that as a compliment."

We got out the door on time, surprisingly. It didn't take long to get to the event. When we got there I could see at least a hundred people walking in. I shivered, but was excited at the same time.

"Don't be afraid. I got you," James said to try to cam me down. He notices my every move like usual. I can never get anything past him.

"I've done this before. It's just I haven't in a long time." He smiled and grabbed my hand and helped me out of my the car.

"Ok, I'll be right back. Wait at the car and don't talk to anyone. Don't make eye contact with anyone. Don't slouch and make sure your wedding ring is visdable at all times."

He walks up the stairs to the entrance. Everyone is dressed in suits and dresses. I didn't know criminals could dress so nicely, at least from the ones I've seen. As I looked around some more, I could see almost all of the guys stairing at me. Did I look that good? Apparently.

"Excuse me miss, by any chance are you Tori Grace Jenisus?"

I turned around to see a man about my age with light brown hair and a smile that could kill. His eyes were a Carmel color that matched his hair. I recognized him instantly.

"Steven?!"

"Tori?!"

"Yea, it's me!" I gave a humongous hug and about 5 more people can running over. The 5 people included my best friends Stella, Louis, Colin, Andrea, and Adam. We all grouped huged and I couldn't be happier. "How long has it been! It probably been years!"

"It's been 8 years," Colin says. He's the brains.

"The last time we were together we were on the Australian job," Stella informs.

"God, I've missed you guys so much. I wish we would have stayed in touch. We should exchange numbers now," I pull out my phone and the others follow. We exchange numbers and realize it's been awhile since I've seen James. "Have any of you guys seen a man a little taller than me, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He's wearing a black suit and a black bow tie with skulls on it."

"You have a date," Louis says protectively. "Why didn't you ask me to cheak his files before you started dating to make sure he was ok?!" Louis is a hacker.

"Well...trust me when I say this...your not going to be able to cheak his files."

"So who is this guy? Would we know him," Adam asks.

"I don't think you want to know who he is...and if you didn't know who he was I would be scared."

"Come on just tell us," begs Andrea.

"She's with me! Now shoo before I turn you into shoes," James yells behind me.

"Your dating Jim fucking Moriarty! What the hell! Now I know why you didn't say anything," Steven yells extremely mad and upset, while excited.

"I. Said. Leave," James pipes in again.

"Hey, James. These are some of my old buddies. This is Stella, Colin, Louis, Andrea, Adam, and Steven," I say trying to calm him down. "I trust them so you should too." He shakes all of their hands and I could tell they were all a little frightened. Jim Moriarty is the king of crime. He's at the top of the food chain, and if you mess with him, you're done.

"How about we head in," suggests Stella. We all nod and start making our way to the entrance.

"By the way fellas, she's mine. We're married," James threatened and grabs my hand.

Their jaws practically drop to the ground.