11 - The Cleaners.

Shortly after Sherlock leaves, the cleaning company comes. I didn't talk to them much, but there was one girl that was obviously pregnant too.

"Hey excuse me," I start once I walk up to her. "I don't want to bother you, but...I'm sorry."

"Hey it's ok! My name is Olivia. What do you need honey," she responds.

"I just found out that I'm pregnant. I could tell you are too. I don't know what the first thing to do is and I'm really confused. I was wondering if you could give me some advice?"

"I would love to. If it means a better life for another child, it's worth it!"

"Really, you don't know how much that means to me! I know appsalutely nothing! I didn't mean to get pregnant, but I want the child and I know my husband does too! We've wanted one, it just wasn't planned to be this soon!"

"Your husband is Mr. Moriarty right, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Yeah, he is. He might seen really intimidating, but once you get to know him, he's really nice."

"I'm sure he is. I've worked for him multiple times. He pays well."

"He better! What is he suppose to do with all the money he has!" We both laugh.

"Well, I'll finish cleaning, and afterwards I'll stay to help you out."

"Thanks again, I'm not going to hold you up any longer!"
-§-

That night, Olivia stayed longer than the others.

"Can I ask you a question before we start," Olivia asks.

"Sure. Ask away."

"Does Mr. Moriarty know?"

"No...I just found out this morning. He's coming home tomorrow morning. I plan to tell him as soon as possible. It would be better in person."

"Just wanted to know."

We start with the basics and go to more complicated things. We chatted while we did it and became really good friends. We exchanged numbers and decided to try to meet once a week.

It was nice to have a girl friend again, but right now I'm famished.

I collapse on the bed and fall asleep immediately.