Chapter 10. The Prince Of Thieves

3rd Person

Someone stalked towards the sleeping Princess of the Wisdom Kingdom, she looked fast asleep. Her horse was by her side as the person got closer.

The horse saw the person and tried to make noise, but the person shot a tranquilizer dart at it.

Now for the interesting part

The person gradually got closer to the Princess.

The Princess is a very deep sleeper

The person looked like a dark Angel, what will they do to this innocent girl?

The person picked the Princess up with ease as if she weighed nothing. The Princess was carried out of there as a result.

"You are coming back to me, my Princess,"

                         ☾☾☾☽☽☽
Annabeth
When I awoke I felt chains around my wrists, restraining my movements.

Not here... please not here.

I opened my eyes and saw the person I was dreading to see again standing in the corner of my room.

"So, you finally awake?" The Prince of Thieves asked, with his deep and weirdly loving voice.

"What do you want from me?" I seethed, putting all of the hatred I could into that one sentence. "Ooo, feisty,"

"Shut up, now, tell me, why am I here?" I asked.

"Because, you escaped... seven years ago... we have been searching tirelessly for you, but we could never catch you alone," The Prince of Thieves smirked.

"I was the worst assassin here, let me go," I commanded, although it sounded more like a beg.

"Why would I? I wouldn't want you falling for that little Prince that 'saved' you," He said the word 'saved' as though it hurt to say it.

"We're rivals, why would we fall for each other?" I asked bluntly. "Rivals fall for each other all the time..."

"No, they don't, it's strictly forbidden,"

"That's why it's easier for them to fall because it feels special... different even,"

"Oh, fuck off, now get me out of these chains before I throw them at you," I smiled. He looked confused for a split second before he put his facade back on.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Annabeth,"

"Fine..."

I started dislocating my thumb so I could get out easier, but I found out too late that the chains were extremely loose and I didn't have to dislocate my thumb to remove them.

The Prince of Thieves only laughed, then made his way over to me.

"Which country are we in?" I demand.

"Still in yours... although we're moving overseas tonight,"

"I refuse, I will not go to a place I hate,"

"Too bad..."

I got my hands out of the chains and immediately stood up, standing my ground.

His beautiful features brought me flashbacks to when he got on a killing frenzy...

The had tussled curly caramel hair and a defined jawline, his eyes were light brown and he had extremely tanned skin. When I was younger I was attracted to him and couldn't get my mind off of him, but I still hated him.