Chapter 9.

"Truth or dare?" An annoyingly squeaky voice shouts in my direction, i hadn't realised the circle Dahyun had pulled me in was a game of truth or dare.
An excuse for horny teenagers to dry hump one another, not my scene but I came because today we're meeting Tzuyus new boyfriend.

"Huh?" I reply, looking towards the squeaky voices source, a blonde girl rolls her eyes and chuckles.
"Do you not know how to play?" She asks, the circle now digging their eyes into me.

"I do." I cross my arms a little and lean into the circle, Dahyuns next to me but she isn't looking at me, she's looking at the other girl.

"Then truth or dare?" The blonde smiles at me now, realising that she doesn't have to explain the plot of the game to me.

"Dare."
The circle erupts into a collective of "ooh"'s.
Just as the girl goes to speak I feel a hand on my shoulder that pulls me back a little.

"Chaeyoung?" The voice timidly says, I'd notice that voice anywhere.
I turn around and smile and see how the older girl relaxes her face when she realises she's got the right person.

"Oh, hey Mina" I move over a little to let her into the circle, she shakes her head and keeps standing.
"What are you doing-" just before I can finish my sentence the blonde girl begins to speak.

"I dare you to kiss Mina." I can hear the smirk behind her tone of voice, it's irritating.
"Not funny Yuqi." Minas face turns to a dark shade of red and she sighs.
"Chaeyoung, this is Yuqi, I told you about her before" Mina finally takes up my offer and sits down in the circle next to me and Dahyun.

"Oh come on Mina, it's her dare!" Yuqi whines, Mina rolls her eyes and looks at me.
"You dont have to, she's drunk." Mina assures me, I laugh a little and shrug.

"I'll do it, if you're okay with it" I smile at Mina, the circle goes silent probably because of the seriousness in my voice but it doesn't matter, I can put it on being drunk eventhough I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since I arrived this evening.

"Oh.." Mina hesitates and looks over and Yuqi whose eyes are practically falling out of their sockets due to shock.
"Okay." Mina nods, her cheeks a burning red but not as dark as earlier.

"It's just a stupid dare" The older smiles at me and leans in a little.
"Yeah, a stupid dare" I smile back and lean in, meeting Minas lips.

The kiss is practically just a peck but that doesn't stop me from tasting Minas strawberry flavoured chapstick.
We both pull away and look away from eachother, both a complete embarrassment.

"wow. You actually did it" Yuqi looks at the both of us and the embarrassment on our faces, I nod in response making sure to keep my eyes away from Mina, who now owns the title of my first kiss.

Yuqi claps her hands in an attempt to ease the awkwardness and points at me.
"You're turn, pick someone" she demands me to continue on the game.

I look around the circle and a black haired girl who's sitting spaced out staring at the wall, she notices my gaze and winces.

"Please don't pick me" she cries out, covering her face with her hands, the group laughs and I can feel Mina easing next to me.

"Sorry, truth or dare?" I smile at the girl, who blushes slightly and sighs.

"Dare, I guess."

The game went on and I found out that the black haired girl is Momo and the blonde girl is Yuqi, both of them are Minas friends.
As I watched the night go on I realised how different Mina was to her friends.

Momo and Yuqi are both very lively and animated, the life of the party in many ways, I watched Yuqi begin four different drinking games and Momo followed her around but also got her hand stuck in a beer bottle as joke (Yuqi had to use butter to get her hand out).