12-If It's Your Birthday Make Some Noise

Sassy

There was this big gorilla ass nigga standin' in front of us. As soon as he brought up Bryson's father I knew he was no good. He was probably one of the niggas that raped Eva. With that being said, I glared at him same as he was glaring at me and Bryson. Maybe even harder.

"Tell him don't worry about me. I'm fine." I could tell he was doing all he could to keep his anger in.

"Why don't you tell him yourself?"

"Since when does he care what I do with my time?"

"Since your sister went missing."

We knew they would find out soon. But even though we were prepared for this moment it was hard for me to keep my feelings inside. It's easier for Bryson. The nigga was like a statue. No feelings and no movements. You can't tell what he was thinkin'.

"When did she go missing?" He asked.

"Friday. Same as you." He eyed him some more lookin' for a reaction. He got none.

"Hmm. That's weird."

"Yeah, it is. Your father wants see if you know anything. Ask you a few questions."

"What, he's gonna interrogate me?"

Of course I knew what kinda interrogatin' he was talking about.

"He's your father. He wouldn't do anything like that."

Bryson grunted a response.

"I'm sure he'll wanna hear about this." The gorilla nodded towards me. "You were warned about hanging with this mooli."

"Excuse me bitch?" What the fuck did he just call me?

"Watch it, Rico." Bryson bulked up and stood in front of me. They were about the same height, but I couldn't tell who was taller at the moment.

He was ready to protect me from....Rico? Wait. That's the nigga Eva talked about. The one that be tormentin' her the most. Oh this nigga bout to take this bullet. You know, if I had my gun. Damn I wish I could bring that thing everywhere.

"Calm the fuck down. If I wanted to hurt her I would and you'd have no idea. This is a good thing. I'm rooting for you guys." He smirked.

"And why is that?'

"Gets me one step closer to the head of the table."

"You're not becoming boss. Ever. So get that shit outta your head."

"All the fucking up you've been doing, you really think your father is gonna let that slide?"

"You're not getting it. End of story."

"We'll see about that golden boy. She's cute. Better than the white trash you usually bring home." He said eyeballin' me.

"Bitch, don't look at me."

"Ooooh, she's got fire too."

"Keep fuckin' with me and imma burn yo ass."

"I can beat that fire right outta you."

"Try me bitch." I was about to square up with this nigga but Big Vanilla over here was holdin' me back.

"Leave, Rico. Now." His tone was low and deadly....and a lil sexy.

"Your father wants you home by 8, no later." Those were his parting words as he walked away. Did the nigga not have a car?

"I'm killin' that mothafucka." I was dead ass too. He had to go.

"No." Was his response.

"But -"

"No, Sassy. You're not getting in this and that's final."