4-Breakout

Sassy

"Mothafucka!" I screamed at my mirror.

Right there smack in the middle of my goddamn forehead was a pimple. It was fresh and it started to hurt like a bitch. I put a little Noxzema on it and let it sit for the rest of the day. It was Saturday so luckily I had nowhere to be.

This first week of school started of pretty bad, but after Tuesday it was fine. That dickhead Bryson stopped messing with me, which kinda bothered me because he didn't seem okay. Whatever it is, it ain't my business.

Eva and I have gotten close. She was now my best friend. She's still a little closed off and shy, but I can work with that. We like most of the same music and movies. It's funny 'cause my taste in music is everywhere and she's a DC fan while I'm in love with MARVEL. But I think we can make this relationship work.

The other great thing about the endin' of the week is that my favorite cousin Kierra was stayin' the weekend. She was the same age as my brother Delontae at 20. Yeah she was older, but we are thick as can be.

She arrived yesterday and we just been kickin' it in the house. And she was gettin' on my damn nerves! She's not one to be in the house all day. She wants to go do somethin', but I don't really know this place so what am I gonna do about it?

"Yo Sas." Kierra said coming in my room.

"Wassup?"

"I'm bored bitch, that's wassup."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. She's been sayin' the same shit since yesterday and I'm gettin' tired of it.

"Well I'm ready go to the store. You comin'?" I said.

"Shit, anything to get out of this house."

"Ard." I wiped the fresh Noxzema off my face and put on my chucks. I was still in my pajamas so I looked country as hell. I was only goin' to the store, who the hell imma impress?

"Daaaaaaaamn! What is that, girl?" She pointed to my forehead.

"It's the mark of Buddha."

"It look like the skid mark of Buddha." And we both started laughing.

"You stupid." I said still laughing my ass off.

"You started it. You got that movie right?"

"You know it."

"Ard, we watchin' it when we get back with snacks and shit." She said. She was also in her PJs.

I grabbed my keys and hoodie on my way downstairs. I yelled to my father we were leaving and he told us to be safe. I searched on my phone for the nearest convenient store. We got in the car while it was loading. Once it finished I clicked on the GPS and pulled out my driveway.

We were jammin' to some music on our way there. It wasn't long until we arrived. Honestly we coulda walked, but with this weird weather we probably woulda froze. When we walked in the bell jingled and we went in search for our food.

"So what we getting?" She asked me.

"I'm gettin' chips, soda, chocolate, and the biggest bag of gummy bears. I don't know what you gettin'."

"Same thing you gettin' bih."

"Hop off my dick, shorty."

"But it's so big." She fake whined.

"You knew."

I went to one aisle while she went to the next one. I picked up a bag that had all kinds of chocolate in it, then a bag of Jolly Ranchers. I don't understand how I'm not a diabetic with all the shitty ass foods I been eatin'