11-Side to Side

Sassy

Damn.

That's all that was runnin' through my head, for real. I knew he would be good but...DAMN! And he's a cuddler. That one caught me off guard.

Right now I was lyin' on his chest with one of his arms wrapped around me. The other arm was coverin' his eyes. Our bodies were still sweaty, but I was cool with it. I didn't wanna move.

"Keep doing that and we'll be going for round 2."

Surprised, I looked up at him. I actually thought he was sleep. But I didn't know what he was talkin' about. He looked down and my gaze followed. My hand was massagin' his lower abs, just above his now hard again penis. Just lookin' at it turned me on again. Ugh! What is this boy doin' to me? I looked back at his erection. Never mind. That's all man right there.

"Maybe that's what I want." I said licking his nipple.

"Greedy little whore." He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me on top of him. His other hand gripped my ass as he rubbed himself against me.

"Takes one to know one."

"Damn straight. I knew as soon as I tasted that pussy she'd make me want more."

His lips claimed mine in a heated kiss. Our tongues danced together. His hand released my hair and joined the other on my ass. They spread me open and he inserted himself in me once again.

I gasped against his mouth from his thickness. He lifted me up then thrust back inside. He was goin' slow and hittin' me deep each time. It felt so good, but it wasn't enough. I pulled away to brace myself on his chest. I swirled my hips at a faster pace. I smirked when I saw his eyes roll in the back of his head. His hands squeezed me harder and I started to go faster until I was now bouncing on him. Again he covered my mouth as my moans got louder.

He sat up and buried his face in my neck. His lips licked and sucked until he found my sweet spot. I screamed into his hand as I came for the third time tonight. He fell back and thrust erratically until he came with a quiet "fuck". He lifted me and his seed spurted everywhere.

I fell forward, spent from the amazin' sex. He was so warm and sweaty, but he smelled great. It was weird. His scent was musky, but I burrowed into him more just to keep sniffing him. It was comfortin'. Something I could get used to.

At that thought I froze. He must've felt me tense because he looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"For all of two minutes I thought I was a lesbian." He chuckled at me.

"No. Not a lesbian, bisexual maybe. The way you were kissin' her, there's no doubt that you could be."

"You right. I still wanna see where things go with her." I said honestly.

"Ha! If you think I'm gonna let someone else have you you're outta your mind."

"Be quiet. And if you think you the boss of me you outta your mind."

"I am. That's why you call me daddy." He chuckled.

"I don't recall." We both laughed. I got up and found another bra and panty set. "We need a shower."

I looked at the clock. It read 3:57. It wasn't weird for me to take showers in the middle of the night. I grabbed an extra towel and washcloth. I peeked out the door to make sure the coast was clear. I waved him over to me and took his hand. I dragged him into the bathroom then shut and locked the door.

The shower was quick even though Bryson tried to get freaky. I'm sure with the bathroom acoustics the whole house would hear us. Before we knew it we were back in bed, fallin' asleep in each other's arms.