40

𓆩⟡𓆪

𓆩⟡𓆪

CHAPTER 40

irl, instagram

𓆩⟡𓆪
irl

amelia was already waiting for matt near the entrance to the venue. she tried and dressed as much as possible in the style of nessa. she even bought a cowboy hat to show all her devotion.

"hey! you look so good." said matt with smile.

"i know right? so nessa." said amelia with a smile, showing off her outfit.

she looked at matt and remembered about last night and his recent break up.

"how are you doing?" she asked softly.

matt was looking down, trying not to stare at amelia. he could drown in her beauty. her eyes, hair, eyelashes, nose, lips. everything is perfect. when he looks at her, he loses control, he can't stop smiling and think about her.

"yeah, i am alright." replied matt, squinting. he was trying to hide a "cloud nine" smile.

"are you sure? we always can talk about it."

"i think they already let people in, we should probably go."

"don't change the subject, i am serious."

"i get that, but i am serious too. i don't think you want to stay far away from the stage." said matt, raising his eyebrows.

"okay, but pics first, i wanna memorize this moment," said amelia, taking the phone out of bag. "we gonna talk about it after."

they did some cool pictures and entered the venue to enjoy the concert.

amelia knew every single song, she was singing it with passion, word by word. she related to nessa a lot and lyrics of her songs make her feel like she is not alone.

they stood among the crowd on the dance floor, even matt liked the atmosphere of the whole evening. he liked the sound and the singer herself, but most of all he liked seeing amelia happy.

"now i am gonna sing a very special song... i reffed it to my lovely friend cooper, who passed... so please if you came with a person who you really love and appreciate, grab them and dance it together."

play "die first" by nessa barrett

amelia and matt turned towards each other and their eyes met. matt smiled and stepped closer, taking her by the waist.