8

˚ ·

˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚

the weekends flied so quickly, students couldn't even do a proper rest. it's only the end of september and they are already tired. it's 3 more months until christmas break which was one of the things students are looking forward.

amelia sits at her desk and writing something again. she loves to do that, maybe one day she will publish her own detective story. more and more academy students are coming for the biology class; matt is around them.

"hey." he says putting his backpack on the ground and sitting next to amelia. 

"hey." she simply answers turning her head to see matt's face. 

"what are you writing?" he said trying to look at her notebook. amelia closed it right away and turned around to matt. 

"don't even try." she said with a death stare.

"top secret?" matt asked. 

"hell yeah. but anyway i need you to help me." she said with poker face and opening the notebook from other side. 

matt got confused what she is doing and what is actually happening.

 "i decided to investigate." she said.

amelia opened her notebook with a lot of notes and showed it to matt. he still doesn't understand what is happening but can clearly read some words like "tree, no name, in one year with me". 

"what are you trying to investigate exactly?" asked matt. he knew its properly deals something with secret texting and his anonymous identity.

"i want to find a guy who ditch me and give him a sort of present." said amelia looking at matt with her special smirk. 

"a present?"

 " i will give him a dead spider in the box, so he will know what he has done to me." she said with absolutely serious face. 

"you joking..." said matt with a smile as while he was grabbing his biology book. 

"do i look like someone who jokes around?" pointed amelia, matt's smile dropped so fast. 

"exactly." said amelia with a smirk. 

the bell rings and their teacher comes in to start the class. 

"we well talk on a break." said lia to matt and focusing on the new unit of flowers.

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

amelia was waiting for matt at their lunch table. she wanted him to look for jordan too. it's simply because he is a boy and probably can ask around their dormitory. 

she looks at her watch so many times, he is suppose to be here already, they are low on time. amelia doesn't want anyone else to be involve in this kind of investigation. people will start talking about it, especially david, and matt seems like the quiet one. he barely talks with others who are not his friends.