30

this chapter is super long, i am sorry!enjoy<3

enjoy<3

𓆩⟡𓆪

CHAPTER 30
irl

amelia woke up and saw no one by her side, matt must have left right after when she fell asleep.

she realized that tonight was the first night she didn't have a nightmare. it is the first morning when she doesn't have a panic attack or weird thoughts, and she actually wants to have breakfast.

giving matt some answers was a key to get better and amelia loves it. she dreamt about this peaceful morning for so long and now it's happening.

𓆩⟡𓆪

the guys sat at lunch, discussing their school trip.  amelia was afraid to approach them because chris hated her after breaking up with matt. moreover, they reconciled with matt only yesterday and it's not a fact that their communication will immediately return to normal; it will be weird for sure.

"i am telling you, you forgave her so soon," starts chris. "if i were you, i wouldn't even forgive her anyway." he says to matt.

"chris, we are not back together, we just friends," says matt, looking at his brother. "she needs a friend." he adds, whispering.

"did you not understand what matt have told you? all the shit she is going through?" said with pissed voice david.

"she can lie, don't you think? besides she was in conspiracy with nick." chris pointed at nick.

"to be honest... i felt like shit when found out that nick knows," said matt, looking at elders triplet. " but i would never tell anyone about all of it. it would be disrespectful and really bad."

"thank you!" yelled nick.

"she deserves all this shit," says sharply chris. " i already told you, you did all wrong. how can you trust a person who hurt you the most? you must be really stupid or still in love with her."

amelia is already next to their table.

"chris, shut the fuck up." says nick through teeth, hinting that amelia is here.

"it's okay," she says. "i know, i deserve it. i am shitty person, believe me, i know. all the shit i have in my life is deserved." she adds without emotions.

"lia, don't say it. you are our friend. sit." says mia, showing available sit next to her.

"babe?" chris looks at mia with confusion.

"shut up or there will be no babe. you are literally going on a line." she replies with aggression in her voice.

everyone laughed at this, because chris really shut up and sat quietly.  mia has power over him.  not in creepy way, he just can't upset her, she means a lot to him.