29

i love this chapter so much! so many words to say!<3

mentions of smoking and su!cide

𓆩⟡𓆪

    CHAPTER 29
irl, flashback

𓆩⟡𓆪

irl

they both made already one puff and amelia wants to break an awkward silence.

"i thought you are against smoking." she looks at him.

"i am... i was." he said hesitantly.

"when did you start?"

"when you left." he says, looking at her eyes.

𓆩⟡𓆪

flashback

"matt, did she tell you that? she just met a new guy in college?" asks chris.

matt sits on the floor in the corner of their room, sobbing. she broke up with him.

"she told me that they met online and he was so kind and gentle," he looks with emptiness. "she said he is much better than me and they hooked up." matt covers his face.

"what?" said chris and david together.

"there is no way she did that, i know her; it doesn't sound like her." says david in her defense.

"did she tell you exactly about the sex part?" asked nick.

"no, but she looked like she meant it... i don't know, it seems like she is lying. so, what is the real reason then?" said matt, hiding his face.

"i can't believe we are talking about amelia." pointed out chris.

"i thought i know her too, but clearly it was all a lie," cries matt. "it hurts so much." says matt, hitting his chest.

"matt, it's alright. it means you are not a dickhead and you have real fellings for her. you are not a liar." says chris, sitting next to him.

"i know what you need," says david, grabbing a pot form his pocket. "we need to smoke it up." he fires it.

𓆩⟡𓆪