6

mentions of alcohol and smoking˚ ·

˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚˚ · .˚ ༘🦋⋆。˚

amelia and mia were skipping their friday classes. they were smoking and talking about mia's birthday tomorrow. she is finally turning 16 and mia couldn't be more happy. she is the youngest one.

"so, who is coming?" asked amelia taking one more puff. "it's obviously you and david but i asked nick, chris, and matt to come to." said carefully mia. "matt..." said amelia rolling her eyes. "he is a good guy, just give hime a chance." said mia. "besides, you need to find someone because i think that jordan guy is gone forever." she added.

mia was right. jordan didn't text her the whole week and amelia stopped even try to do it by herself. she knew that it's gonna happen and she fell for it. again, she was in the same situation of her hopes for finding somebody. amelia thought she pushed it away but it's clearly not. it stays deep in her heart. she still dreams about being loved.

she knows that mia loves her and david as well. being loved by boyfriend is different for her.  she couldn't explain it. maybe she didn't have this experience and that's why she wanted it so bad. and inspiring herself she doesn't need it - equal of how much she desires it. amelia wanted someone who would love all her demons.

"well, he is gonna be there anyway, so i will give him a chance." said amelia. "thank you." whispered mia. she was happy that amelia would do this for her.

"is it me or you and chris is actually something?" asked amelia. "i don't know what you are talking about." said mia removing eye contact with her best friend. amelia looked at her once again with the smile. mia looked back. "well... he thinks i am beautiful and texts me sometimes in the evening." said mia roughly.

amelia's smile became even more. she saw them talking and they looked good together. 

mia enjoyed chris's company as much as amelia's. they talked for hours about different stuff like about hobbies and why YouTube is important for him. chris was nice and really enjoyed time with her. "do you really think that something is actually happening?" asked mia with fake smile. amelia knows that smile. it means her friend is worrying about what others think about her. amelia realized that she is talking about chris being actually interested in her.

"my bon-bon, look at me." said amelia grabbing mia's face. "believe me, you are the best person i ever fucking know. i see the way he looks at you, it's not fake. don't ever underestimate yourself." she added. mia was sobbing and hugging amelia. "thank you, my black dahlia. i love you." said mia through hug. "i love you too." response amelia.

instagram.ೃ࿐

miasunflower just made a post!