21

i am genuinely sorry

mentions of ed, harm and panic attack! please read wisely.

𓆩⟡𓆪
CHAPTER 21
irl

𓆩⟡𓆪
april 22nd, irl

"i can't believe that tomorrow we are leaving school. it's crazy." said chris.

the group of friends were sitting at breakfast, talking about their summer break.

"i am so excited for la. i missed madi so much." pointed out mia.

"yeah, but we have to somehow get amelia there." said nick.

"i told you, i am gonna be in atlanta with my mother. she will probably ground me for blocking her number." said lia, touching her coffee mug.

"maybe she will warm up, you don't know." said matt, touching her knee.

"no, she will not, tesoro. she doesn't care. i will ask grandma if i can go to new york but sneak out like we did on christmas." she looked at her boyfriend's eyes.

"you know that you can't always sneak out, right?" asked her matt.

amelia nods and takes a sip from mug. she was worried about what's gonna happen; she has a feeling like something really bad is going to happen. she rubs her chest and takes a deep breath.

matt notices it and touches her hand on chest.

"are you okay?"

"yeah, i just need some air."

"let's go for a walk. let's spent this day together. god only knows when i will see you again." matt said with a smile, standing up from his chair.

"yeah, we should go. i wanna spent every second with you." amelia followed him.

"have fun, lovers." screamed chris and got smacked by mia.

"no, mia, for real, stop hitting me all the time." said chris to his girlfriend.

"then stop being weird. it's not funny." she replies as matt and amelia were leaving in laugh.

𓆩⟡𓆪

amelia and matt were walking around campus alone the whole day. they enjoyed the nice weather and each others company. the couple wanted to spent this time together, by themselves.

matt wanted to be around her all the time, trying to memorize her smell, laugh, and lips. he didn't want them to be apart for the whole summer.