Major Arrests Of Medical Interns

Detective Rogers
Jeremy Harper gave us so munch evidence that we had all the interns and the Dr who controlled their futures and threatened the lives of their lived one. Jenny Harper lost her life because of dr Ethan Kavanagh. Grabbing Mia was Dr Kavanagh's idea. Mia apparently snubbed his advances and he decided to make her an example. We can't wait to arrest dr Kavanagh.

Ethan
I am finally packed up and the movers have arrived at at last, but it's not the movers at all. It is the police and they are asking to enter the gates. They have a warrant to search my place. I call my attorney and he is on the way and to ask them to wait until he arrives.

Detective Rogers
Everyone finally gets to search every nook and cranny. We have to open all the boxes he has labeled. What we find definitely shows he has been in Susan Davis's dungeon and he was clearly raping Mia Grey. We grab everything and we see it, the dungeon he has in his home. We walk down there and he has three young girls unconscious and very pregnant. They all look like Mia Grey. We arrest Ethan Kavanagh on the spot. Ambulances are called and we locate the drugs that he gave these girls. He was just going to leave them in this shape as he moved to New York. It turns out he was flying yo a country where we couldn't get him back from. Each girl was on IV fluids. We have a lot of evidence and we find the evidence we need to tie him to the murders of Jenny Harper and her boyfriend. Kavanagh had Mia's passport and drivers license. Only someone involved in the kidnapping and murders would have those. The things he had on his interns were enough, but they were threatened in more ways than they could try to get free of this evil man's clutches. We find safe rooms with more evidence of his wrongdoings. After ten hours we have found evidence of even more crimes that he committed. Kate Kavanagh was targeted for disposal after Susan was found out about. So was Anastasia. Susan was going to kill Jose Jr. No matter what. He was getting out of hand and was a loose canon.

Seattle Nooz We have just found out that Dr Ethan Kavanagh has been arrested in connection to the hostages inside the Davis mansion. During their search they found three very pregnant females. Identification of the females are being withheld. We don't know what hospital they were taken to yet. Also others were arrested in connection with dr Kavanagh.

Grace
I am dumbfounded and Elliott and Kate are being bombarded with paparazzi. The hospital is going over all the patients records that any of them were treated by Ethan and his interns. It is all being kept hush hush for now. I am not sure what's going on with the investigations, but I do know Mia was traumatized after running into Ethan at the hospital and Gus and her other security got her away from him and quickly. She finally told me he recognized his voice and she started shaking and had to keep it in check and Angel and Gus made up a story about baking a cake and left. Gus made some calls and things started falling in place and within two weeks interns and Ethan were arrested. We know that he fooled a lot of people even his family members.

Ethan
I am waiting for my attorney but no one is coming. No one wants to represent me, so they offer a public defender that is still wet behind the ears. Mom and dad have been here and they aren't happy with me at all. I am sitting here in prison garb and handcuffs on after being searched from stem to stern. I am fingerprinted and I am betting they are going through everything at Susan's house again.

Kate
I can't believe you I yell at Ethan. I knew that you were doing things when we were younger but I thought you said you weren't doing it anymore. You not only started again you were totally evil and you hid it well, by not being around us we never knew what you were doing. I can't look at you again.

Eamon
I can't believe my son. There is no doubt he is guilty of everything they charged him with so far, but I am sure there's so much more especially since it was Susan Davis. The boy was infatuated by her and Mia Grey. He would have done anything for both of them. Now I find out he was behind her kidnapping and he a young girl killed in Paris. A sister of one of his interns, just to keep his intern in line and doing everything he asked of him. The intern has turned on Ethan and has enough on Ethan that he will die in prison. We raised one good person and one evil person. I am wondering where we went wrong.

Enid
I can't even look at my son. I want to apologize to the poor young ladies for all they had went through. I want to help support those babies. I am crying for all his victims. I definitely want to make amends to poor Mia. There is nothing I can say to take away the pain she went through. I hug Kate for a long time. We finally go home and have to get through the sea of paparazzi and I thank God for the security Christian has hired to protect us. I am thankful for it. He knows we had no idea what Ethan had been doing because he rarely visited any of us. Now we know why. Eamon said that he was sure there were medical people helping them keep the victims and the babies alive. Well he was right again as usual.