A Match Made In Heaven

Mia
I was playing with Angel in the restaurant in the childcare area, when a man so handsome he took my breath away. My security stopped him from getting too close to me and Angel. He introduced himself as Gideon Cross and asked if we could talk somewhere quiet. I had heard that his photos don't do him justice and here he is proving Anastasia and Kate were right.

Gideon
I want to use your place for a book signing for Anastasia Steele and Kate Kavanagh. I understand they are friends of yours and are dating your brothers, right?

Mia
Yes on both counts, but the place needs a lot more work done. He snaps his fingers and in come workers and they are doing everything at once and Angel is clapping her hands as they are putting things together right before our eyes. Soon half of the work is done. Elliott arrives and his crews are joining in on comp,eating the work at the same time. The inspectors are signing off on everything and I am shocked as the place is completely finished and I see things are being cleaned and I am being handed the paperwork to open my restaurant and catering any time. Gideon just smiles at repeats his question regarding the book signing again. I agree to have it there. I got my liquor license in the next two hours after the bartender showed he could create and liquor at all.

Gideon
Mia is a real cute young lady. Well looking at her again she's breath taking. The work is moving well and I am enjoying talking with her. I heard various stories regarding her and being held hostage for six months in a dungeon not far from her home. Some really strange stories, I don't think asking her would be a good idea. So she has agreed to the book signing at the restaurant and serving good of some type for it. I plan on covering all the costs and then buying copies of the book to give to my family. It appears though there are three books involved. There might be a fourth one as well. I ask her and Angel out to dinner. Angel says yes right away. The little girl likes me and called me papa. She probably calls all men that.

Mia
I guess we can get dinner with you. I agreed to dinner because Angel really liked him and already told him yes. I recall stories of him being a womanizer. I don't want to be another notch on anything he has and then moves on to a new notch. So I am taking this one moment at a time. No dreaming of wedding bells with Gideon.

Gideon
I find a place that is kid friendly and take Angel and Mia to dinner. Angel sits on my lap to eat her spaghetti. I am glad she let me feed her most of it. Mia is trying hard not to laugh as the spaghetti gets dangerously close to my expensive suit. My parents would be laughing up a storm and then ask me when I am making Mia my wife. Elliott joins us and takes Angel from me. She sits on his lap and eats her chocolate ice cream cake. I am glad he arrived when he did because that was going to be a lot messier and my suit wouldn't make it.

Elliott
When I saw Mia and Angel with Gideon I had to go sit with them and hold my precious niece. Mia still cries about Bella, but Angel helps mend that place in her heart. She used to be such a spoiled princess but after being held hostage for six months or so changed her dramatically. She is grateful for everything she has, cries for the important things, well for her baby girls death, she's thankful for Angel coming into her life giving her a way back into living a somewhat normal life at this point. She doesn't need all the designer things and she bought a mini van for her and Angel to ride around in. I tell her all she needs is a nice husband and she is all set. Gideon has taken a shine to her.

Kate
Elliott is here somewhere he asked me to meet him here. He likes this place because of their ice cream cakes they serve for desert and the games he can play. I finally see him with Angel on his lap, Mia and Gideon Cross is here as well. I go join them because they have an extra seat or two. They have tables to sit any size families here. It is definitely colorful here and the children can enjoy the games all they want. This is not a place for couples on dates unless one or both of you are big children at heart.

Gideon
We definitely aren't going to be alone to ask Mia on a true date. We need to get Angel home because she's getting sleepy. I wipe her face arms and legs and Mia gives me a big smile, so I go the extra mile and I pick her up and carry her and the clothing satchel Mia brings with her just in case. It has snacks in it as well as wet ones to clean her up after she has food or gets dirty. We look like a perfect little family as we walk to the exit if the restaurant. Except for the red hair Angel has you would believe we are a family. I can see myself with Mia and Angel and a the white picket fence with a baby on the way and three siblings for Angel to play with. It's the dream that my mother dreams for me. She would love this scene so I have Mia pose for several photos outside the restaurant. I send them to mom and to Mia. It's a beautiful photo and Angel some in time to grin for the photos. What a ham. Lol