An Unwanted Visitor

Mia
I am home because Angel got sick from the food at the restaurant. I think she ate too much or the food didn't sit well on her tummy. I am playing a game with Angel when the maid informs me a guest has arrived. A mrs Lincoln who moved into the Davis home. I can't ask her any questions because the woman followed her into the room. Gretchen didn't break protocol, the woman just barged into my daughters playroom. I call the manny and ask him to keep an eye on our cutie pie. I don't want this horrible woman near my baby. Just seeing her Angel started crying and I hugged her and whispered to go with her manny and he would protect her. I press the security to assist in removal of an unwanted guest. I tell mrs Lincoln to follow me to the front door and she gapes at me.

Mrs Elena Lincoln
How dare this young woman throw me out of her parents home. I tell her she has no rights to throw me out of her parents home and I see security coming and I am asked politely to move away from the child and her manny. I glare at them and move away from the child and the guy holding her. Miss Grey is standing next to the security guards and if I could get to her I would punch her in the face. I am escorted off the premises and I promise the group I will be back again. I will definitely take that child back to the couple she was sold to. All the Seattle baby purchases were undone and the couples are wanting their children back and now. I was able to grab Susan's 9th home by lying about being her mother. Her staff had no idea what her mother looked like or sounded like. I found the dungeon was still set up to hold a lot of hostages and babies. I am put in my car and made to drive out of the gate. They told me to never come back again. They told the guards at the gate to post a photo of me and my name. They do just as told.

Carrick
The security from home have informed me that a mrs Lincoln had barged into our home and frightened Angel and Mia. Mia had her removed from the premises and she thinks that this won't be the last time she will darken our door according to the security team she had a look on her face when she saw Angel. It was as if she was there to take the baby away from Mia. I tell them to double security on Angel and Mia, then start following mrs Lincoln to find out what she is really doing in Seattle.

Grace
I arrive home with my neighbor waiting at the front gate for me to let her inside. I am glad that Carrick told me what went on today. I tell her politely that she isn't welcome at my home and ask her to leave immediately. Security have walked to the gate and they inform her that the cops will be here shortly to remove her from the premises. They inform her that there will be a restraining order against her for all the Grey family and she should leave now. We can't get her to go because she is in a public place outside our property. She apparently knows this and once the cops arrive they explain that she can park there for so many hours and move it and stay in that spot for so long as well. I tell them about her visit to my daughter and granddaughter and she wouldn't leave the house and told my daughter she would be back and here she is again. Carrick arrives and he is very unhappy and he hands the cops the restraining order and the cops read it and hand it to her and tell her that she is in violation of the restraining order if she doesn't leave immediately. She can't be within two thousand yards of any of us. This apparently isn't her first restraining order.

Carrick
I can't believe the nerve of that woman and I checked her background and there is no doubt it was doctored. After seeing her face I know true evil now. I go inside after thanking the cops for helping remove her from outside our gate. I know this won't be the end of all this and I am going to protect Mia and Angel with everything that I can. They are both sleeping and you can see they have both been crying.

Gideon
I am with Elliott and Christian when their father call them about an unwanted visitor that upset both Mia and Angel. Her name is mrs Elena Lincoln, I can't believe that she isn't dead. I need to listen to what happened today with her and I think I might know what she is here for and I can't believe she's still alive. I order security for Mia and Angel, then I have Elena followed. My sources lied to me, that will be the last they lie to anyone.

Christian
I can't believe someone would barge into my parents house and act like she did. Then she waited for others to arrive. She had to be removed from the property. And then told she couldn't be with two thousand yards of our family or property we own.

Elliott
That woman came back again? Both Christian and Gideon looked at me and I explained she tried to force her way into our home at dinner time. I made sure she couldn't get inside the house. A photo has been sent to both of us guys and that's her alright. We have a problem Houston. I hear Gideon talk and it is about her and she is the worst human he ever heard of, . He calls and soon security is on their way to sour parents house at this point.