All Sold Out

Kate
After the excitement booms were selling out left and right. Luckily we signed our names in all the books beforehand. We definitely had some interesting things happen and it sold the books even more because it sort of fit in with what had actually happened in the books. I couldn't help but smile as they started to ask me if the billionaires were real? I just smiled and said well I'm not allowed to discuss that. I let their imaginations go to work on their own. It is amazing what one's imagination can conjure up. In some cases it is better than the real story. Anastasia finally arrives back and starts talking to the fans and they really want to know about the skirmish between her and the evil one and her minion.

Americus
I have eyes and ears most everywhere and Elena didn't get the message and that I will make sure she has a bit of time to think things through after assuring her fellow prisoners know she's a baby seller, killer and rapes young boys and girls. Then she sells their babies or starves them to death slowly and the baby dies with them. She tried that with Mia, but someone saved Mia. It was too late for Bella though. I cry a tear for the tiny lost soul who had no chance at all. I visit Elena and see she already has a broken nose and black eyes. I see bandages everywhere and laugh. I then remind her that she was warned to stay away from Mia and Angel and she will pay the price for doing just the opposite and then going after Mia's friend and her parents. I tell her that her life is getting shorter by the moment. I leave her with that and shake her hand, I break her fingers and leave her wincing in pain. I will be back and if your friends try to get any of the babies back they will face the same fate you are going to. I laugh and say I look forward to you burning in hell. Along with those baby buyers.

Anastasia
Things are going really well after we got back from the police department. I look and notice the same woman who was at the police department today. She smiles and looks at Mia and Angel and smiles and says something to the giant of a man and he nods and soon two more people walk in and they stand by the front door and wait. I see a couple start to walk in and they are stopped at the door. The two new ones escort them out after opening their coats and soon the woman and the big guy leave and two new guys stand guard again. I failed to notice the four guards at the exit. My parents are not happy, but they definitely will be making sure Elena knows how unhappy they are with her. The Steele's bring bad luck to those who do bad things to them or their friends. Plus they know people who like to assure villains get what they deserve. Elena needs to suffer the fate of her victims. We had a landmark day and Gideon and Christian were asked if they were the billionaires and they just smiled.

Gideon
I made sure Mia and Angel were safe, my security pointed out something to me later on the video footage that was caught on cameras during the book signing. They had watched the event and kept an eye out for anything else strange happening. My security had people follow the couple who were taken out of the store. They discovered something about the couple. Apparently Angel was bought by them and the police took her from them and revoked their adoption of her. They apparently were very loudly arguing with the security who had made them leave. The security told them they could face criminal charges for buying a baby.

Christian
I watched everyone and everything after we got back from the police department and it can't be a coincidence that the lady at the police station is here and has prevented a coup,e from coming in the restaurant. Jason said he knows the big guy, but not the others. We got photos of the woman and the security then the couple. Someone beat me to having the couple followed, but we had them followed anyway. I tried to have the woman followed but she disappeared to quickly for us to follow her. We ended up being to,d to stop following the giant guy.

Elena
I am looking at the couple who want their baby back or I will face the consequence of my actions. They are arrested right in front of me and given their rights. I told them not to discuss this with anyone, they failed to listen to me. More charges are being added to mine. My pet has turned states evidence on me and they are going to stick on kidnapping him and holding him hostage along with threatening to kill him and his parents.

Americus
My friends have found the baby buyers with a little detective work and we make they are known for their illegal activities. They have to stop trying to get the babies back and turn evidence against Elena or suffer at others hands for their bad deed. My men have seen other security teams and let them hear the fights between the couples. I couldn't believe how many of the couples were here in Seattle trying to get the babies they bought back into their homes. We definitely made sure we got copies of their documents and emails from them. I had an attorney help them. So he was privy to all the documents. Of course his office was broken into and their files were part of what was taken from his office. It pays to know what can be done and can't be done.