A Real Vision

Gideon Cross
I am very aware of what Kate and Anastasia wants to know. I thought about each question they sent via email and I am game to answer their questions regarding finding a suitable woman for my wife. Alas most see my money and then my looks and the real question is do they see me for who I really am. The man who has everything but love from a good mate. I am lonely and there are plenty of women who would try to solve my loneliness for me, but they are just after my money. Because I doubt that he would look past that and into my heart and soul. Dinner with my whole family was amusing and now we are sitting in my conference room answering all the questions they throw at me. Very insightful questions if you ask me. Both of them created them. Soon they have exhausted all their questions and let me head to bed. The driver and security assure they are safely home, well home away from home that is. The other security stayed and followed them to where they went to. No doubt those were Jose Sr.'s guys. They switched out twice. I am glad they are watching the young ladies, but I decide to put people on Jose Jr. Because he is dangerous to young ladies. Rumors get around quickly. They send me the story they wrote using a false name and it was good and they made sure it was everything I said about trying to find my soulmate. I sign a release based on what they wrote and sent to me. They told me it would include female billionaires as well.

Carl Binder
I found it interesting that someone is actually asking a billionaire how they find love. Oh love has found me, but it wasn't love for me, but love for my money. They thought their body was enough to get them what they wanted from me, and they were sadly mistaken about that. I found it interesting that two women were doing this interview and going to use it in a book later. Our names will not be used and they will definitely have to be creative in their stories especially about the women who really thought they hit the jackpot with me. Well when they couldn't get nice little expensive gifts they realized that I am not a person who spends freely on gifts to keep them interested in being with me. Eating out was not something I enjoyed. I liked home cooking and they were not usually women with cooking skills. Have to cook if you want me to eat dinner with you. I have a cook who is great in the kitchen and cooks healthy foods for me. She has cooked nearly all my meals and travels with me along with her husband and children. Some women find that intrusive. They are usually sent on their way if my cook didn't like them. She has excellent instincts.

Anastasia
Carl has some very good ideas about how he wants his future life to be like, he might go to social gatherings on a rare occasion he seems to not want to go out in public for dinner with a date. They didn't cook for him, then they weren't what he was looking for. Well that left Kate out. She can't cook boiling water. We met the cook and her husband and children. I liked them very much. I had to remind them we were just there to interview mr Binder. The cook gave me her number and I gave her mine. She liked Kate, but she thought she could try to matchmaker mr Bi dear and me.

Kate
We barely escaped the cook and her family trying to marry Anastasia to Mr Binder. We got a lot of good advice from all of them. Three weeks later mr Binder was married and the wedding was a quiet one done at his home with just friends and family. Anastasia and I were invited. The young lady was beautiful but shy and was an excellent cook who had been found cooking at an event they went to the day after we interviewed.

Christian Grey
I have been getting hounded to do this interview. Mom said it was as a favor to the girls fathers. So I am sitting here as they arrive in the conference room with cameras lights and professional cameras. They had said it was being recorded but they didn't say it was like this. We speak about it and realize that it isn't going out live and they are not using any real names. They are indeed wanting to know about how hard it is for a billionaire to find a true love, who doesn't care about your money or looks. They love you for who you really are. I can't seem to take my eyes of the brunette with bright blue eyes. She has blushed at my checking her face out. I got a great glimpse of her body as she strutted into the room like she belonged here. My mom told me that when she saw dad she knew he was the one. The more he spoke to her the more she found it to be the truth. I feel that same way with Anastasia Steele.

Anastasia
I can't help blushing as he looks at me. I don't ever do that but here I am blushing as Christian Grey looks at me. It makes me warm all over for him to look at me. The interview last a long time and he invited us dinner. His brother joined us after he saw us arrive. I swear Kate was blushing and not her usual self when he took her hand to kiss it.

Elliott
I am dumbfounded to finally meet the beautiful Katherine Kavanagh. I kissed her hand as we were introduced. I don't know who is blushing more, me or her. After dinner I offer to drive her to her home and she accepts. Christian was smiling behind his hands because he was going to be driving Anastasia home.

Christian
I am definitely liking the idea of driving Anastasia home and I could tell that Elliott and Kate would be happy about being alone. I immediately make Anastasia feel at ease. We start talking about everything and I ask her if we could have dinner again soon and she agrees. I hand her my card with all my contact information on it.

Anastasia
Christian asks me about how many people we have to interview and I tell him we are going to interview women as well. Not revealing who they are of course. He walks me to my door and I invite him inside and realize my door has been broken and is openly hanging loose. Christian calls his security who arrive two minutes later and the cops are called and they start asking questions.

Jose jr
I slipped the guys following me and go to Anastasia's Seattle apartment and break into it and walk inside and wait for her to arrive home. Suddenly I hear noise and I can't get out of her bedroom window. I disarmed the door alarm but didn't think about the window alarms. So they went off and I couldn't get the windows open. I make up a screwy story and tell them I came by tie talk to her about a project we had been working on and found the door broken open and went to see if she was okay in her bedroom. They aren't buying the story. I am arrested and I call my attorney.