Chapter 42

Harry's POV
"Seventh year explanation is short, but a lot happened.
They went to hunt down the remaining horcruxes. Got captured. Taken hostage to Malfoy Manor where Voldemort stayed. Then they escaped after Harry had disarmed Draco and took his wand.
They reached Hogwarts as the Ravenclaw Diadem was in Hogwarts. They destroyed it.
Then Voldemort killed Severus because he thought he was the owner of the Elder Wand. Harry got to know he was a horcrux from the memory Severus gave him and walked to his own death.
He met Mortem after getting hit with the curse and got to know all about the deceit and decided to come back and correct everything the coot had done and destroy the kingdom he had built with manipulations." Moiz finished.

"He also showed what had happened after Harry's death until Harry decided to go back in time, which caused that timeline to be ceased.
After killing Harry, Voldemort got him to Hogwarts to mock the others. Neville had said that Harry still lived in their hearts and drew out the Sword of Gryffindor and killed Nagini.
Dumbledore had come out at that very moment and killed Voldemort. He was hailed as a hero once again.
Thankfully, that timeline ceased, or Mortem would have killed the coot himself." Moiz said.

Sirius gave Lucius my inheritence test report. "It was drafted by Fate before Harry was struck with the killing curse. That was what Mortem told us." He said.

After he read the test, he passed it to Narcissa. She had read it and then passed it to Frank and Alice.

Once they were done, they just remained silent. I knew they would answer me, 'Nobody plans a murder out loud.', if I asked them why they were silent. You could also see extreme levels of anger in Lucius' eyes.

"Calm yourself, Lucius." Severus said. He must have found the killing intent in his yes as well.

"How can I calm myself knowing that he would do this to a child Severus?" Lucius asked.

"I know it is hard. We can't do it immediately, but we can do it in parts." Severus said with a malicious smirk on his face.

"How?" Sirius asked. He was sporting the same smile. This was not good. Severus and Sirius doing the same thing is dangerous.

"We call Skeeter." Severus said.

"Yes. We shall call her and ask her to write about the money he had stolen from us and what he had told us when when we asked him about it. That would be a start. This will be done after the article about Severus' resignation." Sirius smiled as he agreed to what Severus was indicating.

Remus was amused. He knew this was safe. Even I calmed down when Severus gave the idea of Skeeter.

"We also need to name new godfathers for Neville now that James and Lily are dead." Remus said.

Alice looked at Sirius and Remus and asked, "What about you two? Harry and Neville would still be god-brothers for each other."

Sirius and Remus looked at each other and nodded. "One more cute kid to look after? No problem." Remus said as he smiled at Neville. I was happy.

Frank was looking at Lucius. He asked, "He would need a Godfather who is not into mischief too. And a Godmother."

Lucius was shocked. He never expected Frank to ask him to be the godfather of his child.

Lucius nodded. Narcissa also nodded. She said, "Now Draco would have two god-brothers. He would not end up being spoiled. Good."

Sirius had laughed at her explanation. Even Severus chuckled.

They all got up and did the ritual.

Neville had Lucius, Sirius, and Remus as godfathers and Narcissa as his godmother.

Draco had Severus, Sirius, Remus, and Frank as his godfathers and Alice as his godmother.

I had Frank and Lucius as my godfathers and Alice and Narcissa as my godmothers.

"How about all of us buy a bigger mansion and stay together? The children would grow up with a family that they didn't have in their previous life." Remus suggested.

Neville and I nodded. It felt nice to be around these people. We would get Draco to loosen up a bit and act like a normal Pureblood kid and not some stuck-up prat if we were living together.

Draco didn't know what was happening but nodded when he saw Neville and me nodding. The adults chuckled at this cute action from Draco.

They had decided that they would stay in Slytherin private islands. Dumbledore would never know where we were.

We were all happy with the decision to move in together and live as a big family.

Now came the hard part. Telling them that Moiz Maverick Slytherin-Gaunt is Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)