Chapter 25

Severus' POV
After reading Harry's inheritence test, I was fuming. I reckon that is the same issue for Sirius and Remus. Remus' eyes were now completely golden, and he was growling quite nicely. I wish the coot was here to witness it. He'd pale dramatically.

A few moments later, Harry started to wake.

"Harry is starting to wake up. Be quiet." I whispered harshly to Sirius and Remus.

They instantly became quiet. This showed that they cared a great deal about Harry. Then, Sirius slowly got up from Remus' lap and whispered, "I am going to take off the body bind. Will Moony come out?"

Remus shook his head. "No. Moony wants to see Harry waking up more than killing the coot." He whispered softly. His growling has also stopped.

Sirius had taken the body bind off, and they walked to Harry and me. Mortem was already beside me the moment he noticed Harry shifting slightly in my arms.

When Harry slowly crunched his nose and tried to go back to sleep, Mortem slowly and gentlely stroked his hair.

"You need to wake up, my master. We have a lot of work to do before Severus has to go back to Hogwarts." Mortem said.

Harry's eyes shot open. He looked up to see me. I thought he would push me away, now that I know what had happened in his life, and what all I did.

He smiled and held my robes tightly. This one action erased all my worries. I smiled at him and shifted him so that he could sit on my lap.

He saw Sirius and Remus. "Paafoo. Mooey." He exclaimed. Then, he looked at Mortem and stretched his arm for Mortem to take it. "Wor..k?" He asked as he tilted his head. It was very cute. Remus and Sirius cooed at him.

"Yes, my master. I informed them about your life before you came here. Just before you woke up, I gave them your inheritence test report that was drawn by fate a moment before the killing curse hit you. What I haven't told them and you is what happened after your death in that timeline. While we were talking, the timeline still continued. The moment your soul was transported back, that timeline ceased to exist. I also didn't tell them about the stealing. What you also don't know is how much they stole. Do you want to know the answers to all of the questions I asked master?"

Harry nodded his head vigorously. Sirius, Remus, and I also nodded our heads.

"After you died, Voldemort took your body to Hogwarts to gloat about the death of the savior.
Neville proclaimed that you would always live in their hearts and took out the Sword of Gryffindor from the sorting hat that he was holding and sliced off Nagini's head, who tried to attack him.
The next moment is the moment I loath, my master. The coot had come back. He was staying a secret location in Hogwarts and was waiting for the right time.
He made a Horcrux himself. But he made it moments before he died, so you didn't feel the lack of soul in him.
He came out and cast the killing curse at Voldemort. Tom, who was a mortal by then, died.
Everyone hailed him as a hero. He got what he wanted. That was the moment you went back in time, so that timeline ceased. I was very thankful for that master. He wanted to kill Teddy. He wanted the money you had written over to Teddy in case of your untimely death.
You already know that he stole from you, and so did his precious pawns. What you didn't, is how much they took.
Granger took one million galleons a year and books that were not the Potter Grimoires.
Ron took one million galleons a year as well.
Giverva took a million galleons a year, too.
Molly took two million galleons, the same as the old coot every year.
What they didn't know was about your other heirships. If they did, they would take a lot more. Dumbledore sealed your heirships, but that fool didn't look at how many you had and denied access to any manor you had and never saw how hamy you had on your name."

Harry's face turned as murderous as a baby's could. Sirius and Remus were down rights murderous. I tried to contain my anger as I still had Harry in my arms.

"Ron. Dada?" Harry said.

Mortem seemed to understand what Harry asked. "Arthur Weasley was and is still being fed with love potions by Molly Weasley. If Arthur were to file a case, they would get divorced, and Arthur would get custody of his children till the twins. Ron, who is still a year old, and Ginerva, who is now a few months baby, will be with Molly as they are still babies and need a mother's care."

Harry nodded. He looked at me and asked, "Tom?" As he tilted his head again.

"Ah, yes. Mortem said that he had collected all the horcruxes. If you want him back, he'd go and collect the main soul." I explained.

Harry looked at Mortem and said, "B...l...ock...s?"

"They will be removed the moment he gains his original body master. But for safety, I will take an inheritence test before giving him a purge. You might also have to meet Time, Fate, and Nature. They are nice deities, too, and they have claimed you as their master after you had taken the test, so it was not written now. They seemed to have forgotten to do it again in this timeline."

Harry nodded.

He looked at Sirius and Remus. They understood that he wanted their opinion and said, "If you want him back, get him pup. We will keep our mind open and know him before we judge him.
James and Lily would want us to do that."

Harry smiled at them and then looked at me. "I do want my soulmate back, Harry. I want to know if he was manipulated like us or if it was his own agenda to kill muggles." I said.

He smiled at me and then nodded.

He looked at Mortem and said, "Want. Tom. No. Bad. Man."

Mortem chuckled as he nodded. Then disappeared.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)