Chapter 53

Harry's POV
At that very moment, Regulus decided to enter the lounge.

The Lestrange twins, Barty, and the Longbottoms stared at him.

Frank just burst out laughing. "They finally got you back, huh?" He asked.

Regulus gave a small nod. He didn't think he would have to face all these people when he entered.

"Why didn't you decide to give Dumbledore a heart attack then?" Alice asked.

"I wanted to. I will at the trial. Sirius asked me to represent the Black family during the trial as he would be on the ground with Albus." Regulus said.

Severus smirked.

"I will also be entering the Wizengamot tomorrow. This is going to be spectacular." Moiz said.

"Yes. Lucius, you need to introduce Moiz, me, and Regulus tomorrow at the trial." Severus said.

"Of course." Lucius said with a devious smile.

Barty could not hold himself and just ran over to Regulus and hugged him. "I missed you, you idiot. Don't you die on me ever again." He said. He looked like he was about to cry but held back the tears.

"I'm sorry, Barty." Regulus said as he hugged him tightly.

Sirius was staring at his brother and then gave a knowing smile. "Do you perhaps have a crush on my brother Barteminius?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Barty smirked and said, "Not just a crush Sirius, we were boyfriends before he decided to sacrifice himself."

Sirius was speechless. His brother had a boyfriend and he didn't know about it. "What do you want to do now, brother?"

"Marry the idiot." Regulus replied as he blushed. Barty hugged him tighter.

"Should I talk to Crouch Sr. about the marriage contract, then?" Sirius asked.

"Maybe." Regulus said. While Barty said, "No need. He is not my father anymore. He disowned me the moment he got to know I was with these two in the Longbottom hideout."

"Then the contract is not required. When Regulus and you completely recover, we shall arrange a day for you to get married." Narcissa said. Lucius just smiled at her.

Regulus and Barty nodded.

Rodolphus and Rabastan, on the other hand, were staring at Moiz, which was making him uncomfortable.

"Can you two stop staring me?" Moiz asked.

"My lord, is that you?" They asked.

Moiz sighed. "It is me, Rab, Dolph. I have changed my name and modified my appearance a little. I am Moiz Maverick Slytherin-Gaunt now."

"If you are still alive, how did our marks disappear?" Rabastan asked.

"I made them disappear so that the people will believe that Lord Voldemort is no more." Moiz said. "And do not call me 'my lord'. It feels weird and wrong."

Rodolphus and Rabastan just gaped at Moiz. They found him completely different from the Voldemort demeanor. They just nodded.

"What should we call you then?" Barty asked, still in Regulus' arms.

"Moiz or Maverick or Slytherin-Gaunt." Moiz replied.

"We need to know what is happening so that we do not blurt something out." Rabastan said.

All of us nodded and launched into an explanation while Moiz had asked the house elves to prepare dinner and came back to help with the explanation.

When the explanation was done, an elf popped in and said that the dinner was ready at the dining hall and popped away.

It took all three of them the entire time of dinner to digest that news they heard.

When we got back to the lounge, Barty said, "I  will be staying with you and Regulus. I am letting him get away from my sight again." We nodded in understanding.

Rabastan and Rodolphus looked at each other and nodded. "We will also be staying here from tomorrow. We will inform Father, get a divorce for Rodolphus, and then come back here after the trial." Rabastan said.

"Okay." We all nodded.

Rabastan and Rodolphus got up and were guided to the floo room by Moiz, where they flooed back to Lestrange Manor to inform their father about the things they have learned.

Moiz came back and said, "We shall also return to our rooms and sleep. I will cast the ward around the children's room as we let them sleep. We need to reach the trial early, or we will be stopped by the media since we would be holding Harry, and they would like to know how the Longbottoms recovered overnight."

All of us nodded.

Severus handed me over to Remus. Remus, Alice, and Narcissa took us children to our room and placed us on the cribs while Moiz cast the wards on the cribs and around the room.

They left us to sleep and went to sleep themselves.

Tomorrow is an important day. We had to be ready for anything.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)