Chapter 23

Sirius' POV
When we asked Ragnok for our money to be returned, Ragnok gave a predatory smile. Now I understood why my family told the younger generations never to get on the bad side of the Goblin nation.

Ragnok then excused himself and said he would be making arrangements to return our money within 24 hours.

Mortem had appeared again beside Severus.

Severus must have shielded his emotions. He didn't even flinch when he saw Mortem beside him all of a sudden, though he held Harry a little tighter.

"The sun has already risen. Please take a few pepper-up potions. Severus, you have to go back and teach." And handed a potion for each of us.

We gladly took the potion and downed them.

Mortem gave Severus a ring. "Give this to master when he wakes up. It has all my  hollows in it. As the 'Master of Death', it is master's right to have these Hollows.
Also, tell him that I have collected the remaining horcruxes. When master wants, I can stitch all the soul pieces and the main soul together and get original Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt back."

"He killed Lily and James." Severus said.

"Yes, he did. What you need to know is that he was imperiod to kill the Potters. Rabastan and Rodolphus, along with Bateminius Crouch Jr. were also imperiod to torture the Longbottoms to insanity." Mortem said.

"What happened to Frank and Alice?" Remus asked.

"After the destruction of Voldemort's body, Bellatrix felt the mark weaken. She immediately went to the Longbottoms' hideout and cruciod them to insanity. Only Neville Longbottom was safe. Her husband, brother-in-law, and Crouch Jr. tried to stop her, but she imperiod them to help her."

"Can we do something?" I asked. Frank was a nice man. Harry had Remus and me, but what about baby Neville?

"I can reverse the effect of the curse. You have to tell them what happened. But before that, you need to know all the things they did to master, and Neville."

We nodded.

"I will give you master's and baby Neville's future inheritence test reports. You can see master's but not Neville's. After you explain about this time travel to them, ask them to see his test results."

"Was it bad?" Severus asked.

Death nodded his head. "I wanted nothing more than to come here and kill the coot myself. It is against my very nature, so I held myself back."

He them summoned two long sheets of parchments. He enveloped one, sealed it, and gave them to us. Severus snatched the open parchment and paled as he read it.

The moment he reached the end, he handed Harry over to me and said, "Don't let Remus read it. I have to deploy all my occlumency shields to not march down to Hogwarts and kill the coot." His voice was so distant and cold that it was scary to listen to. His usual baritone was gone. It was now cold and only small whispers.

I nodded. After I took Harry from him, he started to pace.

Mortem looked at him with pride in his eyes. After a while, Severus stopped pacing, snatched Harry back, sat down, and hugged him. He whispered, "Remind me to tell Tom about Harry's inheritence if Harry allows for his revival."

Remus and I nodded. We wanted to know about the results, too, so I snatched the test results from Severus. When Remmy wanted to see, I remembered Severus' warning, cast a body bind spell and Remmy, and sat on his lap as both of read the test. By the time we were done, it took everything in me to not go and kill the coot. Moony was growling. He was pissed at the coot, and even an idiot could tell that.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)