Chapter 59

Remus' POV
"So, it was your fault that she was furious that day." Severus said from the door he was leaning onto.

"That scared me, Severus. Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I saw you carrying Harry to your room and followed." Severus said.

"Come inside then." Sirius said. Siri and I sat up beside Harry so that Severus could sit near Harry's legs.

Severus walked in and sat down on the bed, and held Harry's leg. "Are you sure that you are fine with me being Harry's mate?" He asked.

"You are protective and possessive, Severus. I saw you glancing at Harry from time to time during the trial. I am fine with you being his mate." Sirius said. I nodded as well.

"Thank you." Severus said.

I put my hand on his shoulder to let him know that we were not lying.

There was a knock on the door. It was Moiz. Sirius gestured him inside. Moiz sat opposite Severus and looked at Harry.

"I got a message from Rookwood. He said that Dumbledore escaped during the escort to Azkaban." Moiz said.

"What?!" All of us exclaimed. Then we looked at Harry. He stirred a little but was still asleep. We sighed in relief.

"How did he escape?" Sirius asked.

"Rookwood said that his cuffs were not sealing his magic entirely. He got hold of an auror's wand and broke the cuffs, took Molly, and escaped." Moiz said.

"That is not possible. I checked the cuffs before they took him away." Sirius said.

"The wand he took, it was Margret Robell's. As far as I know, she is his follower." Moiz said.

"She was not in the Order." Severus said.

"She wasn't. She is a spy in the auror department for the coot. She has confessed to it and was chucked into Azkaban." Moiz said.

"How did Rookwood know you were still around?" Severus asked.

"He was present during the trial and knew it was me. He was also the unspeakable assigned to accompany the escort team to Azkaban." Moiz said.

"So, all your followers who were present during the trial know that you are the Dark Lord?" Severus asked.

Moiz nodded.

"What should we do?" Sirius asked.

Moiz shook his head. "I don't know. All I can do is cast extra protection wards around the Manor and restrict their entry into any of the Slytherin and Gaunt properties. I would also like it if you denied his entry to all of your properties as well as Harry's, including Godric's Hollow." Moiz said.

Sirius nodded. "I, Sirius Orion Black-Lupin, do hereby deny access and entry to Ablus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore and Molly Prewett to any of the Black and Lupin properties. As Harry James Sirius Potter-Black's father, I ask Lady Magic to give me permission to be in charge of Harry's properties and accounts until he claims the heirship rings, so mote it be." There was a glow around him, indicating Lady Magic has accepted his request. Until Harry takes his heirship rings, Sirius would be in charge of Harry's properties and accounts. "I, Sirius Orion Black-Black-Lupin, do hereby deny access and entry to Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore and Molly Prewett to any of the Potter, Peverell, Gryffindor, Emrys, and Lefay properties, and the Godric's Hollow, so mote it be."

Moiz looked at me. Severus nodded.

"I, Severus Tobias Prince-Snape, do hereby deny access and entry to Ablus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore and Molly Prewett to any of the Prince properties and Spinners End, so mote it be." Severus said.

"I will ask Frank and Lucius as well as Rufus to be careful." Moiz said and walked out.

All of us looked at Harry. I said, "We should tell cub about it when he wakes up. He would not like to be kept in the dark after his entire life was kept in the dark in his previous timeline." Sirius and Severus nodded.

Harry was slowly stirring and waking up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Sirius and me and smiled. When he saw Severus, his smile grew bigger.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)