What does the Obey Me characters names mean

This isn't a chapter. This is what all Obey Me characters' names mean.
Demons:
Lucifer: another name for Satan.

Mammon: wealth regarded as an evil influence or false object of worship and devotion. It was taken by medieval writers as the name of the devil of covetousness and revived in this sense by Milton.

Levi: (in biblical use) a sea monster, identified in different passages with the whale and the crocodile (e.g., Job 41, Ps. 74:14), and with the Devil (after Isa. 27:1).

Satan: A devil is the personification of evil as it is conceived in various cultures and religious traditions. It is seen as the objectification of a hostile and destructive force.

Asmo: Asmodeus or Ashmedai is a prince of demons and hell. In Judeo-Islamic lore, he is the king of both daemons and demons. Asmodeus is mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, in which he is the primary antagonist, or the Ars Goetia. In Peter Binsfeld's classification of demons, Asmodeus represents lust.

Beel: Beelzebub, also spelled Beelzebul or Belzebuth, is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal

Belp: In Christian demonology, Belphegor Hebrew: בַּעַל-פְּעוֹר Báʿal-pəʿór - Lord of the Gap) is a demon. In later Kabbalah Belphegor is a demon who helps people make discoveries. He seduces people by suggesting to them ingenious inventions that will make them rich, stagnating that which could not be accredited to it.

Diavolo: devil

Barbatos: Barbatos is the 8th spirit named among the list of 72 demons in The Lesser Key of Solomon. According to grimoire tradition, he holds the rank of Duke and may appear when the sun is in the sign of Sagittarius. When summoned, he appears "with four noble kings and their companions in great troops."

Thirteen: equivalent to the sum of six and seven; one more than twelve, or seven less than twenty; 13.

Mephistopheles: Mephistopheles, also known as Mephisto, is a demon featured in German folklore. He originally appeared in literature as the demon in the Faust legend and has since become a stock character appearing in other works of arts and popular culture.

Angels:

Simeon: Simeon was the second of the six sons of Jacob and Leah and the founder of the Israelite Tribe of Simeon, according to the Book of Genesis. However, some Biblical scholars view this as postdiction, an eponymous metaphor providing an etiology of the connectedness of the tribe to others in the Israelite confederation.

Luke: The name Luke means "light-giving." It's a shortened version of the Latin name Lucas, which is derived from the Greek name Loukas.

Lilith: Lilith, also spelled Lilit, Lilitu, or Lilis, is a female figure in Mesopotamian and Judaic mythology, theorized to be the first wife of Adam and supposedly the primordial she-demon Lilith is cited as having been "banished" from the Garden of Eden for not complying with and obeying Adam.

Raphael: Raphael is an archangel first mentioned in the Book of Tobit and in 1 Enoch, both estimated to date from between the 3rd and 2nd century BCE. In later Jewish tradition, he became identified as one of the three heavenly visitors entertained by Abraham at the Oak of Mamre.

Michael: tease or ridicule someone

Humans:

Solomon: Solomon, also called Jedidiah, was a monarch of ancient Israel and the son and successor of David, according to the Hebrew Bible and the Old Testament. He is described as having been the penultimate ruler of an amalgamated Israel and Judah. The hypothesized dates of Solomon's reign are from 970–931 BCE.