Asmodeus

Mammon and Asmo were close. Mammon would play dress up when Asmo asked. Michael would yell and punish Mammon for not doing his work. He never cared as long as his brother was happy. Asmo would draw him pictures and he would hang it up on his walls. 

As time went on Mammon was buried in more work as punishments from Michael. Asmo didn't understand why Mammon couldn't play with him. Mammon was exhausted from all his work but, Asmo asked to play he couldn't say no. "Mams," Asmo said in a soft beautiful voice.

"Yes Asmo?" Mammon could never get tired of any of his brothers or so he thought. Asmo could tire Mammon out so quickly.

"I'm tired" Asmo said in a sleepy voice rubbing his eyes. Mammon smiled at Asmo thinking about how cute Asmo is. He picked up Asmo and put him to bed kissing his forehead. Mammon turned the lights out and left the room.

After the fall Asmo's and Mammon's relationship was different. Asmo was presented as Avatar of Lust. Asmo didn't mind his Avatar at all. Mammon was happy that Asmo like his Avatar. Mammon was the unlucky one sadly he hated his Avatar. Being the Avatar of Greed is not fun. All he hears is 'he gonna to steal hide your stuff' or 'your a freaking monster' or 'go kill yourself'. 

The Exchange program was different. Asmo would flirt with Solomon and he started flirting back. Asmo didn't need Mammon anymore. They stopped hanging out which was bothering Mammon. Little did Asmo know his time with Mammon will be cut short.

Seeing Mammon in the hospital bed was depressing seeing everyone crying. He didn't know what to do or say as he was crying as well. Asmo felt like crap after the way he treated Mammon. He feels like it's his fault. Sadly he left the hospital and sat outside when Satan came out to check on him.

Satan hugged Asmo as both were crying. Why did Mammon do this? or He's gone. Asmo keeps thinking he needs Mammon he needs him more than anything. Under the cherry blossom tree was Mammon's favorite place to go after Lucifer would punish him. That's where Mammon will go if he doesn't make it. Will Mammon wake up?...