Satan

Satan wasn't born an angel he was born a demon. Satan didn't get as much time with Mammon. He loved Mammon for the first few decades then Mammon stole like normal. Lucifer was never there for Satan but Mammon was. Mammon raised Satan for the most part. Satan loved Mammon, he wanted to be Mammon. 

Mammon read him stories about fairies. Mammon told stories about his past. Mammon was the reason Satan is as nerdy as he is. Mammon went out with barely enough money to buy him books. Mammon never bought his own clothes Lucifer ended up doing it. Mammon cared so much about his siblings. Mammon is the reason he smiles.

Satan would be playing alone and mammon would join. He'd be eating by himself Mammon would talk to him. Speaking of eating he never really saw Mammon eat nobody did. Mammon would skip meals on a daily basis. Mammon always made sure Satan ate to this day he does. Satan wishes he could be nicer just once to have Mammon back. 

One day Satan was going to Mammon's room he heard shouting. He started listening in. Lucifer yelling at Mammon for his debt wasn't normal back then. Even after all that fighting Mammon keeps a smile on his face. Mammon wouldn't let his younger brothers see his pain. Satan felt so bad for Mammon. Mammon was his favorite.

Even now Mammon's his favorite. Sadly he probably won't make it much longer. The doctors and Barbs can't help Mammon. Mammon lost his will to live he lost his sparks. Much to Satan's enjoyment he has to come back to reality. His brother Is dying he needs to focus on that. Satan made Mammon a get well card even though he won't ever see it.

The card said,

                               I'm sorry Mammon I didn't mean to hurt you this much. Please don't die I can't lose you just yet. Not ever. So don't die I still need you, we need you. Mammon you have raised me since I was born, or so brought into this world by Lucifer. Mammon you have taught me so much. Most of what I know is because of you. I need you to wake up soon. If you stop fighting i'll visit your grave every day for years. Mammon I was being stupid you aren't a scum your the best thing that has ever happen to me. I made this for you to apologize to show you I love you. It may  be too late, but I love you big brother. I'm so sorry...              love: Satan

Satan loves mammon so much he does feel bad. He wants his brother. He knows Mammon won't make it. He said his goodbyes to Mammon. They won't be together anymore. Satan went to Mammon and whispered, "I am so so sorry Mammy I love you please get better soon I need you". Satan kissed his forehead and left. Leaving Mammon's body on the hospital bed. Satan was crying and begging for Mammon to wake up. Mammon is giving up his fight. He knows it.