Chapter 9 (Mistaken Flag)

Narrator's POV

So, after Phil's lunch. He still had a lot of time left and he didn't know what to do.

He walked alone back to his classroom, after what seemed like 12 minutes, he reached his classroom and he found no one there. Or so he thought...

Philip opens his bag in order to get a book and a pencil. He closed his bag and got up, he didn't realise someone was standing behind him, it was Indo? But he seems very tall and has a different outfit? "Indo?" Philip asked still looking at the other country.

Monaco's POV

i looked at the shorter country infront of me, he looks like czech. "Indo?" He asked, Indo? Who's that? Did he mistake me for another person? Surely my face is more handsome "Indo? I don't know an Indo" i said and grab a bag from a chair infront of his.

"Oh uhmm sorry, you just look like a someone i know" he explained "thats okay, i'm Monaco by the way" i said, wait i just rhymed that...

"I'm Philippines, i'm kind of new to this school" he told, Philippines one of the newer students...

"Why're you here?" He asked, "oh i'm just here to get someone's bag" i explained and he just nods.

"Well, i've gotta go" "bye" we waved.

Finally, i got canada's bag! Now i can receive my payment although i'm already rich, but... a bit more money wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

I went to Canada's table, which he's sitting with his and russia's siblings...

"Hey Canada! I got your bag!" I yelled giving the bag to him.

"Thanks bro" he said paying me.

Phil's POV

After i met Monaco, i proceeded to find the perfect place for myself to relax and get some space away from those morons and my crazy bros.

I was walking, then i found the perfect place! the floor! >:]

I'm just joking, i'm gonna suffer standing while leaning by the wall of the empty hallway.

I started to doodle on my notebook, i tried to draw stuff... but ended up as scribbles

I tried to draw a cow, but i ended up drawing Indo. But it's close enough!

Ugh, i can't put up with this. I thought to myself closing my notebook.

I then took my pencil and notebook, running up the stairs whilst panting. I ran up the stairs carelessly. Because of my carelessnes, i suddenly tripped and fell but i  held the steps preventing myself from falling down the stairs.

"You shouldn't have been running" Vi said looking down at me, i stood up and dusted my pants.

"You should've helped me up" i playfully punched his shoulder. I held the rails of the stairs. "Oww, my leg! I think i hurt it" i said holding my leg, "What? Are you okay?!" Vietnam asked concerned. "Should i tell the teacher?!" He asked, i couldn't hold it in anymore, i chuckled a bit. "Why're you laughing? What's so funny?" Vi asked confused. "It was just a joke Vi, where's your humor?" I continued laughing, then Vi playfully punches my arm.

"No but really, you got me worried there" he said, i apolagised again. I walked up the stairs as Vi started to follow behind.

"Where are you going?" Vi asked.

"To my section!" I answered back, once again i ran through the halls as Vietnam runs after me.

I stopped running, i slide on the floor a bit because the floor was smooth and cold and slippery i guess "Here!" I told and Viet stopped running and slides a bit on the floor.