Chapter 4 (With UN)

This chapter is about what UN's day was like since he end the school early

Start story...

___________________________________________

1:00 am

UN's POV

I was inside my car looking out the window while my driver drives to the school, as i watch the trees go by and large buildings that block the sun, i saw a person? Running towards an alley [Correct me if i spelled it wrong] i wonder why the person is running there, or maybe the person is just late for work because it's monday... nah i should mind my own business i think i'm a little bit nosey sometimes...

I decided to not pay attention to the random person.

After sometime we arrived at the school, i got off and thanked my driver. I walk to the entrance of the school, i couldn't help but notice a bush shaking or maybe i didn't get enough sleep, yes i didn't get enough sleep that's why my eyes are always tired.

Narrator's POV

He also ignored that too thinking it was his mind playing games again.

UN takes always the elavator even if it's crowded, he arrives at the floor where his office is, he then opens his office door and sees that he isn't alone...

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" He scolds the stranger, the stranger turns to Un with their handful of important documents & data, the stranger opens the window and jumps out.

"Oh no, i need to tell the teachers and staff to cancel the school for today" Un says to himself as he takes the phone and calls Nato.

Nato- "Hello?"

Un- "No time, we have a problem"

Nato- "You sound serious, what is it?"

Un- "Aren't i always?"

Un- "Okay... anyways, there was this stranger in my office"

Un tells Nato everything, although he leaves out some parts not that he forgot it.

Un- "Remember, we can't tell the students or they will panic or something, you need to check the vault, you still remember the code right?"

Nato- "..."

Un- "Nato?"

Then Germany opens his door "Sir UN, that's not who you think it is!" Germany claims

"Sorry cannot connect---" the stranger says in their real voice as the telephone makes noises

Un puts the phone down and backs away, suddenly it explodes [The phone not him]

Smoke covers the entire office.

A few minutes later the smoke was cleared, luckly there was no damage "Come on lets clean this up" Says Un they both started cleaning the evidence.

After cleaning everything, Germany went to his office since there's no class... and UN goes to Nato's office.

UN goes to Nato's office only to find no one, 'He must have gone home already' UN assumed.

???'s POV

I've already pressed the button to explode the telephone and went out this office. I made my way in the shadows to a nearby toilet.

I open the door, grabbed some face paint from my pocket, and started to paint my face while looking at the mirror.

"Done" i say to myself as i look at my blue face (Now looks like Nato's flag)

"Hi sir Nato" Says someone, i turn to see a red flag with big yellow star country, "Hello country master..." i stopped because i didn't know the name 'I'm screwed aren't i?'.

"Oh, i'm Vietnam and you probably don't know me because i'm new" Country says.

"Ah yes, i'll be going now" i nervously say and walk away...

I walk out of the school and to a dark alley. I open the 'do not open' door and go inside cuz my secret hideout.

I quickly put the bag down and read all the papers i stole.

*Few hours later...

Narrator's POV

After the theif went through all the papers he slammed all of it on the table in frustration "arghh, i can't find anything! I need to find something or boss will kill me!

The theif sits back on the chair not knowing what to do, but then a paper came flying to his face and he then grabbed it and read it, an evil smile can be seen on his face...

*Ring
*ring
*ring
The theif picks up the phone

Theif- Hello?

???- Did you get it Mark?

Thief/Mark- Yes, boss

???- Good

Ends phone call

__________________________________________

If you don't understand what's going on just ask, thanks!

Sorry for short chapter...

I couldn't publish it sooner cuz revision hehehe...

743 words