Chapter 1 (the school)

Ok the original and the remake got deleted idk what happend i just left and when i came back it was gone.😅

Start story.

___________________________________________

Narrator's POV

The ASEANs were minding there businesses.

The Maphilindo however were in Mal's room talking about something.

Mal- Okay guys, we're gonna prank someone.

Indo- but who?

Phil- i know! Let's prank Myan!

Mal- Great idea! He'll regret telling what we did to papa Asean.

The Maphilindo decided there victim would be Myan.

Meanwhile with Mr. Asean

Asean was trying to finish his mountains of paperworks, like so much paper it was taller then mt. Everest! Well not as tall as it but you get the picture.

*Dingdong dingdong dingdong dingdong

"Who keeps ringing the doorbell?!" Asean said to himself as the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" Singa said he then gets the door Few Minutes Later...Singapore comes inside Asean's office and places a box on Asean's desk Asean looks at Singa and the box with confusion "Singapore, who is this from?" Asean asked "i don't know, perhaps you should read the note on top?" Singa sugessted.

Asean started to read the note.

Phil's POV

Me, Mal, and Indo, all exit Mal's room with a cold bucket of water.

"There's Myan on the sofa!" Indo whispered, "What are you three doing now?" I turn my head on who said that.

Vietnam, "oh Viet... you'll see" Mal replied to his question "More like you'll see what Myan does" Viet mumbled. We then approach Myan with mal holding the bucket. Myan then turned to us "Hi guys! Why are you holding that bucket?" He asked i then say "Forgive me." We pour the cold water all over Myan and because of that we wet the couch.

"You three!!!" Myan shout at us, we then ran, i ran towards papa Asean's office which wasn't the best idea because Papa Asean might find out what we did.

I hid from Myan behind the open door, peeking through the glass i see Myan chasing Indo phew, at least it isn't me. Myan really has anger issues sometimes.

They passed me, "It looks like you guys are going to school!" I heard someone say if my non-existant ears are correct it is papa Asean.

Before i could listen even more, i felt someone behind me...

"Found you" he said "Ah Myan..." i said as i pushed the door close and ran as fast as my little legs could, suddenly Myan grabbed my arm i turned to him "Myan, so-" he then cut me "i'll forgive you on one condition" what he said made me question it i hope he won't make me do something bad i don't want to get in trouble.

"W...what i...is it?" I stuttured [Is that how you spell it?]

Myan's POV

"For you to make it up to me, help me prank Mal and Indo" i said to Phil. He looked rather surprised but agreed.

We planned a prank, we then set it on the door "let's hide behind this door" i said we then hide behind a door.

Then someone came and fell for our trap!

We came out of our hiding spot, to see the person wasn't mal or indo "You two!"

It was papa Asean..."Uhhh, hi papa" me and phil say at once, "You two are lucky i won't punish you, and you all are going to school tomorrow 8:30 am be ready." Papa Asean said as he stood up and dust his pants.

On what papa Asean said was heard throughout the entire house.

"SHOOL?!?!" Everyone exept Singa shouted, "Will you guys stop shouting?!" Singapore said.

After that we all went to bed.

___________________________________________
Welp see you in next chapter!

Monday june 26

630 words