Chapter 7 (South and North korea)

South korea was in his classroom, section Ruby.

Remember North wanted to tell something to Pepsi-pop?

Well here you go!

Start the story
___________________________________________

South korea's POV

I was in my classroom writing some stuff, but something, there was something stuck in my head.

What was North trying to say to me?

I finished writing then kept my stuff in my bag, my simple black and white bag. Makes me think of oreos, i should ask dad for some.

With nothing to do, i stared blankly at the board.

It was surprisingly silent, i'm surprised my classmates aren't saying anything nor bragging about how rich they are, but i'm much more richer, all they have is daddy's money.

Ugh, why do even have to be here!

__________

My class finally ended, it's lunch time.

◇Flashback◇

"The dork's coming. South, we'll talk once we get home" North said

"Okay?" I replied confused, we walked away and proceed to our classes.

◇End of Flashback◇

Well, i always eat at my house, mainly because i don't like the attention while i'm eating.

I grab my bag and walk out the classroom, i finally reached the outside.

Then a girl came up too me and clinged on my arm, "South! Be my friend!!! I'm pretty!" She said screaming while clinging on my arm. I swear, this is too much attention.

I realised North was there inside the car waiting for me.

"Sorry, my ride's here" i reasoned, while approaching the vehicle.

I quickly got inside as the door closes, how did it close? Well it's because this is a high tech car that looks small outside but really spaceous in the inside! You know because i'm rich! Hah!

The driver drives to our house, of course it's his job duuuhhh.

North, my twin.

He looked at me and we started to talk "who was that girl? Does my pepsi have a future girl friend?" He teased "I don't have a future girl friend, Grumpy korea" i said, i don't need or want a girl friend.

"Hey North, what'd you want to tell me?" I questioned "i'll tell you when we get home" he replied.

"Hey Northy, i'm hungry i want oreos" i said.

"Ask daddy~" he teasingly said, we both burst into laughter.

We're like bestfriends and we tell each other everything! I don't really like to show this infront of everyone, only privately and only my family members know and the people who work for us.

"Master South korea and North korea, we have arrived" my driver told us, the door opens and the two of us walked out, we were escorted by our bodyguard.

We opened, by we i meant our security guard... Opened the door.

We both went inside and our security guard left us.

"Just in time sirs, lunch is ready" mrs. Tiffany said, i nod my head in response, she let us be before i stood up.

I signalled North to come for lunch, i then started walking to the dining room already feeling hungry, i heard a growling sound coming from myself.

Suddenly North went infront of me, i wanted to be infront so i walked even faster going infront, he noticed it and walked even faster! Before we knew it, we were running.

We ran through the halls happily, but then i accidentally bumped into one of the maids, she fell down luckily she was safe, but i can't say the same for the plates she was bringing.

"S-sorry! I'm very sorry" she said, North ran up to her and apolagised which i did to.

But then dad came in looking furious, "What happend here?!" Dad shouted, me and North backed away scared.

"S-s-so-rry miste-r Korea-n emp-ire" She apolagised with fear, dad saw the broken plates on the ground.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!" Dad shouted at the maid, "Appa, it wasn't her fault! I'm the one who bumped into her while i was running!" I said to him, "It's not your fault this maid was careless walking while you were running" he said, he then grabbed his notebook? And started writing something, "that was your last, leave now you're fired" he said coldly.

"Please! I need this job for my family! My husband is dead and my kids will starve! Please!!!" She pleaded, dad didn't do anything but looked at her coldly, the maid started packing her stuff to leave.

I never thought my dad would do this. The dad i know isn't cruel.

"North, South, go to your rooms NOW" he said, we couldn't do anything so North took me and walked up to our room.

"North, how about the maid?!" I yelled, North didn't answer he just dragged me inside our room angrly and locked the door.

"North" i called his name, he looked at me meaning he's listening.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I asked worried.

"I don't know, but i hope she will be" he replied concerned, "why is dad like this? He wasn't like this before" i said, "don't worry much, let's skip class for now" he said, i was shocked at this why would we skip class? But i just nod in response not wanting to continue the conversation.

I was sleepy after all, i yawned and yeet myself on the bed.

North chuckled at this "we didn't even eat yet" he said while looking at me.

"Come on, i'm sleepy" i reasoned.
"Oreos?" He asked "oreos can wait" i responded with my head in my pillow

Not korea's POV

"Oreos can wait" my brother reasoned, he's so silly, anyways i should tell him what i've been wanting to tell.

"South" i called, he looked at me showing he's listening. "Can we make a promise?" I asked, i know i sound like an idiot but i really need to know if i can trust my brother.

"Yes, what is it?" He jolted up sitting on the bed.

"Will you promise me that we'll have each other's backs? Forever?" I asked while i gently put my hand on his shoulder.

"Of,course! Bro's forever!" He said hugging me, i smiled and whispered "best bro's forever" to him.

We parted from the hug, "Let's sleep North" he said, i turned of the light and went to bed.

"Goodday, Pepsi" i said teasingly, we both hugged each other to sleep.

Shut up author, it's only siblings looking out for each other, no ship >:(

___________________________________________

Yeesh north, i wasn't totally :) yeesh

North: good i am watching you

Goodnight/goodday/goodmorning

Am so sleepy T-T

1100 words