Chapter 5 ( Another suffering day)

Start the story __________________________________________

Narrator's POV

While Aus kept on walking through the dark, his only light source was the light from the street lights.

Australia was taking his time and admiring the night's beauty.

Meanwhile with the English family...

"Where is that boy?!" France asked in frustration, "Papa, when will big brother Australia come back?" New zealand asked her father while tugging his sleeve "Where is that boy? it's getting late!" France asked again.

The parent's were worried sick for there child. [Unlike someone]

Suddenly the door opened and standing there was Australia.

"Young man, you don't know how much trouble you're in" France told in a motherly tone.

"Yes mom, i know" Aus replied, he then turned to Zea who was hugging Aus.

"Whoah Zea, i've only been out for a day!" Aus says as he then picked his sister up and took her too her bedroom.

After a while Aus came back down to be greeted with a normal dinner as always, but the only difference was he wasn't eating with his siblings nor his parents because they've already ate while waiting.

Aus sat down on the chair and started to eat his supper, while UK on the other hand was reading a newspaper while drinking tea.

There was silence for a while, "So, what'd you do?" His father asked "Nothing much, i just went to the mall with my friend" Aus explained.

"Who is this 'friend' of yours" UK asked  still keeping his eyes on the newspaper.

"Oh, his name is Philippines" he replied still eating.

America was there eavesdropping and suddenly he slipped and went down the stairs.

"Ow" America complained then the two turned their eyes towards him.

"America, stop eavesdropping and go to bed" Uk told the American.

While Uk was scolding America, Australia went off to the toilet.

He stared at the mirror for a while until getting a toothbrush.

After sometime Aus came out dressed in his pj's, everyone already went to bed and lights are already off.

"Well Australia, time to sleep!" He told himself, he quickly ran up stairs and went to the lower part of the bunkbed.

"Goodnight" "Night, Aus" Aus turned to who said that, he saw canada on the other bed.

◇Next Morning◇

Phil's POV

5:30 am

*ring
*ring
*ring
*ring
*ring
"5 more minutes" i went back to sleep.

*ring
*ring
*ring

I open my eyes to see Aus's snake isn't there, oh well i'll look for him later...

I then got up from my bed and did morning stuff.

Later...

I was getting dressed in my room until someone knocked on the door "Phil, you done bro?" A country asked still knocking.

"I'm Busy, go away" i say annoyed, the country didn't leave. If i was right, it's Vietnam...

"PHIL!!! THERE'S A FRICKIN SNAKE!!!" He screames panicking.