The Attraction Game Pt.3

Y/n's POV:

"What!" Wendy practically screamed as I glanced around nervously and pulled her behind some big oaks. "Shhhh," I hissed out, motioning her to be quiet as we sat down on the ground and listened for anyone near. When we had confirmed that we were alone, she crawled towards me and whispered with shock etched on her face and ai sighed. How was I going to explain this to her?

"Ok, what happened Y/n?" She is practicing dying of curiosity as I put my hands to my head in defeat. "Listen, remember when I said that the island could do with more orchids here and everyone forgot about it?" I mumbled through my palms and she nodded viciously. "Yeah, well Pan remembered. Meaning he has already done what most of the lost boys haven't." Wendy's face is shocked to say the least and I cover my eyes with my hands and wait for an explosion. "Y/n you know what this means right?" I peek through my fingers to see Wendy practically trembling with excitement. "We could totally do double dates! Oh my  God, and we can do group picnics and-" she starts jumping up and down, her eyes twinkling at the possibilities of double dates and my eyes dart around as I pull her down again. She might as well be alerting the whole camp about this.

"Wendy," I feel like I'm talking to a child as she hangs on to my every word. "I wanted to tell you a bit ago but I'll tell you now," I stutter on the last word as I take a deep breath. "I have a... crush o-" I can barely get the last words out as Wendy screeches in joy and pulls me up, grabbing my shoulders, but before she can get a word out of her mouth a deep voice speaks up. "Called it," me and Wendy yelp as we jump around to see Felix, his arms crossed with an annoying little smirk across his face. "What I didn't know about was this challenge everyone was participating in," he eyes Wendy and she blushes as he loops his arm around her. "I'm totally helping you guys get together." Felix announces and I glare at him.

"How long have you been standing there?" I snap and he just grins evilly. "Long enough." I just shake my head, eyes narrowed and I look to Wendy. "Remind me again why you love him?" I mutter out and walk away as I hear her giggle in the back. But still, I can't help but feel all warm inside. If there was a chance Peter liked me back, then he didn't need a challenge for me to go out with him.

This is going to be fun.

I am really dragging this long huh? While work on the last two parts for this I'm going to mainly focus on Robbie Kay Imagines. Please leave comments and requests in the comments for what I should do!