15

15 - Over

(Late upd sorry!)

Past

Third Person's POV:

Hinata, Sasuke, Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu went out for a hunt. Orochimaru was left there at their place. He doesn't wanna go with the 'kids'.

"I-If you're expecting me to kill a supposedly ally, then I won't come." Hinata stuttered while walking with them,

"We've come across a lot of faces this last five few months and you're still saying that?" Suigetsu asked

"Hey! It's normal! She's a woman!" Karin defended while looking at Suigetsu.

"I know! It just curious me why can't she get used to it, it's not like we actually kill people who do good deeds!" Suigetsu fought back

"You're right.. I shouldn't be worrying.. I'm sorry." Hinata looked down.

"It's fine! Just trust us!" Suigetsu laughed with a funny tone.

"Trust? You?" Karin scoffed then laughed.

"I meant us!" Suigetsu rolled his eyes

They fought and fought all the way to their destination. These past few weeks, Hinata couldn't be more happy. She's free to problems and free to missions.

All she has to do is to look out without worrying about her safety, she slowly trusts these rogues that took her. Trust is the most valuable thing you can get from a human that Hinata always gives to every people she was with.

They're not an exception. Jugo and Sasuke we're usually quiet their whole journey, they'd just observe.

It's been months and nothing had changed unlike what Hinata has thought before. Everything feels surreal at first of course.

But what if, Sasuke is not a villain in their story after all? What if it was done and made by someone you call a hero?

All of those are only what if's obviously, Hinata couldn't identify the difference in siding on a supposedly a villain and a hero.

With Naruto and konoha, it's extra protection, love, support, but less freedom.

Here with Sasuke and everyone else, it's more freedom, more fun, exciting, but also dangerous.

She couldn't identify which is better or worser.

They're now on a hunt, searching for something terrific and what claimed to be their mission.

It's to revive the past hokage's, yes, there had been a war going on. And Naruto is in the lead.

What's worse, or better? Is that they chose to fight with them.

Hinata's POV:

Frightened, that's what I am feeling right now. Scared, worried, hopeful.

Scared that I'll see them again and they won't think of me as an ally anymore, Worried of what would they think about it, about me. Hopeful that they'd remember me as me and not as someone who was abducted by rouge's, also that they'd accept Sasuke as he is not what they think about him.

Being with Sasuke these past few months made me feel and know a lot more of him, or about him.

He's kind but not showy, he's always distracted by things, he doesn't like sweet stuffs, he never forget about them, us. He's always around whenever you need him. He's just not showy.

Sasuke trained me, I've occurred a couple or more techniques that I know I can use for this war, Naruto's birthday is also near.

So near.

I'm also near.

The hokage's are fast, so fast that they're now in the war as of now. We're still running, but Sasuke was already there.

Hopefully they won't judge him. Be safe Sasuke.

We now arrived to the place where the war had started and where it will end, hopefully.

"Hinata..?" A man recognized me, I looked at them with a smile on my face. "Kiba."

"Where have you been?! We.. we were looking for you!" Kiba asked with confusion, and fear.

"I'll explain later.. let's help them first" I said with a soft voice hoping that he won't get mad at me. "You look..."

"Happy.." His voice cracked while saying it, I nodded twice. I really am happy.

(Another timeskip because I can't write fighting scene's, I'm bad at it)

War is over.

But Sasuke and Naruto are still fighting.. me and Sakura ran after them but failed because they were faster..

Naruto's POV:

Rage, wrath, anger.

Three words that I shouldn't feel but is now within me because of Sasuke.

For many years I had yearn to be with and to take him back to us. Still do.

It's my birthday today, yet I'm feeling this kind of feeling.

We're fighting, I wanted to forgive him.. I badly wanted to forget about it. But not until Hinata was dragged into this.

"Why did you take Hinata with you? She didn't do anything!" I shouted at the pale man who was infront of me, fighting for his life.

"None of your business" I grunted by his reply.

"Hinata was also none of your business yet you still took her! Those.. th-those five months of finding you both was hellish. Yes, I've encountered nice and bad people but it.. would've been happier with you and Hinata." My emotions mixed up that I stuttered.

We fought and we fought. "Do you like her?" He asked me finally, I looked at him with confused eyes.

I had only liked Sakura these past few years, and never had I ever looked at any other woman's gaze. Sakura was the only girl that caught my attention even though she liked him. "No." I said sternly.

"Hah." He scoffed a bit making me stop, but that only made it worse since he gave me a big punch. I gave it back obviously.

We punched eachother until we're panting and isn't able to fight anymore. We're now laying in a rock.

"I took Hinata because I liked her." He answered making me shock, what?

He liked Hinata? All the time? And he took her freedom just so he could be with her?

"That's selfish" I said truthfully.

"I know, I have my own reasons."

"Like what?" I asked looking at the sky infront of us. "It's not intentional to take her, but I badly wanna see her freeing herself. Being the happiest girl that I could ever imagine."

"Wow, you sound serious!" I chuckled, he's now a serious man huh?

"I am serious, she's the kind of woman I could never have but what I need in life. The kind of person who would take care of you your whole life, the person who's happy with little things. I never meant to take her life away from her, I was letting her go within the last 4 months but she never escaped. The doors were open wide yet she never went out." He continued

I looked at him now, his eyes were sincere like he really meant it. We stayed for hours talking about why he left konoha and answered by unanswered questions.

I was happy with that.

Sakura then came to heal me, us. Sasuke said sorry a few times but Sakura didn't budge. I guess her feelings left her huh?

**
A/N: I don't have anymore ideas!! but the story and the plot is fine right? please bear with me!

AMIERXstories - sasuhina