03

03 - Deja vu

"What the fuck just happened!?" Hanaji shouted, while looking around, then she suddenly remembered everything that happened before this incident.

Flashback (Hanaji's POV)

"Hoshi, Hasuke has told you so many times not to touch father's stuff. It could be dangerous since he is a powerful ninja, and you're just a weak mortal" I rolled my eyes at my little sister, her theorical stories are no joke, she kept touching father's stuffs and kept saying that it keeps shining and glowing, waiting for her touch

I can't see any glow, she's delusional.

"B-but there's something glowing!" Hoshi pointed out at a big large of chakra ball that suddenly formed, maybe because of her touch. I don't care, and I don't wanna care. Mom and dad aren't awake yet, we're not supposed to do this without their care.

"Yes there is, and it's something you wouldn't wanna touch. Get the hell out of there hoshi!" I shouted as she started exploring her hands into it, this freaking sister of mine is freaking me out. Mom will be furious, but dad would be more furious.

Mom is always scarier than dad, anyways. I know mom won't be fuming mad at us, but I would be fuming mad at hoshi if something bad happens. She's disobeying me and my rights as an older sister!

"Oh god" I placed my palm into my head as hasuke came in too, more people, more trouble, I was gonna kick him out but we got startled by a large boom of sound that's tingling in my ears. A large form of chakra formed, guessing hoshi had mixed hers with it. I tried stopping it but my chakra is getting sucked in, I also tried asking hasuke but he's feeling nauseous.

"Something's gonna happen." Hoshi felt it too, so I glared at her, it's her fault why something's gonna happen! Damn her curiosity.

A large village stood infront of us as we got teleported there, dad has teleportation technique that's why it's not very hard not to get shock. He's obviously the one who made this scroll.

End of flashback

They were outside an infamous village of konoha, leaves are falling as winds welcomed them with such an airy arrival.

"Isn't this konoha!? It changed!" Hoshi yelled, hanaji rolled her eyes feeling irritated, she's shouldn't have to go here, she promised a mission!

"Yeah, this is so random, why are we here and why has konoha has changed?" Hasuke asked with full of confusion in his eyes

"I don't know.. maybe it's something done from that scroll" Hoshi hesitated, feeling a bit guilty for what has she done. But she swear it was calling her!

"What are the label in that scroll?" Hanaji asked strictly, making hoshi think, she has photographic memory which made it easier for us.

She looked in the sky and placed her hands on her chin, thinking.

"Zeit, Reisen, Vergangenheit, Mittleres Alter, Richleged Alter, Richtige Zeit, Angerufene Person, Muss es herausfinden, Ernsthafte Mission, Warten" Hoshi remembered, hasuke scoffed

"Yeah, why is it written in German when we're japanese?" Hasuke asked and looked at hanaji who's thinking.

"How do you know it's German?" Hoshi asked

"Hanaji studied every languages she could possible know, and I've been there with her, why wouldn't I know?" Hasuke sarcastically replied, still couldn't believe why it was written in a language no one can possibly study.

"Time, Travel, Past, Mid age, Right age, Right time, Called Person, Must find out, Serious Mission, Waiting" Hanaji puzzled it out

Hoshi looked confused, but shocked that hanaji does know German.