09

09 - Save, memories, love

(In the original series, sakura and chiyo defeated pain. But I changed it to sakura, hinata and chiyo.)

Hinata's POV:

It's been years since I happened to lost some parts of my memories. I am the only one who knew it though, because I feel like there is something empty around me. I feel like something was lost, something has been bothering me.

Sasuke, I kept dreaming about him this past few years. He left the village, and chose to go with orochimaru..

We will now hunt him to orochimaru's base, sai already went with them and he'll be our trace. Honestly I'm already pretty tired, but I'm a ninja..

Seeing naruto like this hurts me, he was sasuke's bestfriend. He's willing to do anything for him, I don't know what's sasuke's past.. but I hope he can come back to the konoha happily.. not forcefully.

Forcing him to go back won't do any changes, mostly if he is not ready to come back yet.. I knew there is something in his past, that he wants to get answers from but never got it which made him be like this..

"Sakura... are you okay?" I asked her, her face looks sour.. she looks miserable, hurt and regretful, I want to know their point of view but I don't have rights to do so. As I remembered, at times like this.. I should make them happy, sakura told me that in one of our battles.

Flashback (sakura, hinata, chiyo vs sasori)

I was the one who's guiding sakura, where she should attack. And if the attacks has possible poisons, using my byakugan.

"His attacks was filled with, botulinum toxin, produced by anaerobic bacteria, is the most toxic substance known. Its LD50 is tiny - at most 1 nanogram per kilogram can kill a human. it's from poisonous frog's" I said to sakura with our little speaker. She nodded a few times and did what she has to do.

I went ahead and listened to her, because she was telling me the antidote of that poison. I brought a lot of herbs, and some scientific natural healing things because they told me that sasori is very good at poisons and dolls

"Did you bring penicillin G or metronidazole? It may be helpful in eradicating Clostridium botulinum in wound botulism." Sakura asked, I searched in my bag and was irritated when I can't find it. I almost chuckled when I saw it in my tiniest pocket.

"Yes I did sakura!" I happily said, as she continued attacking. I made the antidote for her. Until she was hit.. she groaned in pain so I went to her.

I interrupted the fight, and gave her the antidote. "You will be fighting me" I glared at him

I placed my shirt in the stone, so that the antidotes won't be damaged. "8 Eight Trigrams Palm!"

He counter's it with one of his clones. There is surprisingly a lot of clones to deal with. But I can do this, in order to answer my own questions. Like, why is sasuke always in my dreams?

Every body parts of mine was damaged, good thing sakura was a good healer. Self healing won't do much to me. "You did great hinata! I'll finish this battle now, with grandma chiyo"

I nodded as I groaned because of the pain I was dealing with. "At time of crisis, why are you always smiling sakura?" I asked her, she was smiling.. it was like she wasn't hurt. It was so.. weird.

"Because at times like this, everyone is feeling miserable. That's why I'll try to make them forget it by smiling."

End of flashback

"What's our problem sakura? Let's try to deal with your problems together, by creating it to one. I'll help you, atleast... I'll try" I pursed my lips, and looked at her eyes almost tearing up.

"I...think I love sasuke, more than anything.. h-he was, I.. knew he was the one who's meant for me, and I.. I.. failed to stop him.." sakura cried Infront of me, while running.

"You didn't fail sakura, you were just getting started on saving him. We won in sasori's fight right? We are just getting started." I gave her a fighting sign, that we can do this together.

"Hinata, there shouldn't be any start at all if I can stop him when he was leaving.. I was there.. I- I cant tell anyone.. I don't want them to be mad at me.. and.. I.. even told him 'Go, I will still pursue you no matter what. You are still my one and only, so go.' To.. try and stop him but he didn't stop.." Sakura told me, I was confused, really confused.

Sakura's POV: (Flashback)

Sasuke was leaving, he is leaving, he wants to leave us, me. He doesn't love me? He doesn't care about me? H-he knew... I loved him, and I still do. I love him, a lot and he is just gonna leave? Like that?

"S-sasuke.. don't. I am begging you, I like you. I mean.. I love you." I confessed, so that he will change his desicion and finally go back

But I was wrong.

"There is someone, I had meant to find. The one who's been giving me nighmares, and the one who can solve my nightmares. Whatever feelings you have sakura isn't valid. I am selfish and I will always be selfish" Sasuke said with full of hatred in his eyes making me stumble as tears drop into my cheeks, my vision is blurry because of it

"Because thats how you view yourself! You view yourself as careless which made you one! H-how about me? Naruto? Kakashi? Are you really going to leave us just like that? If you are then.. I won't blame you.. I will never, never ever will. I don't want to blame you, I love you. I do.. I will always do.. so please don't turn your back against me." I cried in his back, I was hugging him in his back while my tears pool in his shirt.

"No sakura. No. I do love you too, but not as much as you do. I'm selfish, and I wanted to be selfish as I already am, I mean what's the point of changing? I was already into hatred, do you want to be selfish too? taking me alone.. by yourself. Aren't you ashamed? You really don't want me to pursue myself so that you could have me?"

Words that shuttered my whole world, that shattered me into pieces. I wanted to atleast make him change his mind.. I can't accept this. I told him that it was selfish of him to leave us, but it was also selfish of me to make him stay..

If I will say no, will he stay? If I say.. you can go, will he not? I don't want him to leave. I love him, to the point that I would say anything to make him stay. I'm selfish.

"Fine. Go. Sasuke. Reach your dreams. Just like how I reached you, but.. sasuke I am holding you right now.. you're so near yet so far." I sobbed in his back. I can't stop crying. I don't know what I was feeling.. I am feeling sad, anger, and regret. If only I can do those things for you sasuke.

I want you to have your freedom, your revenge and your happiness but it can't seem to be me. It was never me.

"You're the dream, I never got the chance to continue.. I want our love story, but it can't seem to happen.. every love stories has happy ending's but.. why sasuke?" I asked him, taking off my hug on him. I sobbed and sobbed in his back

"Not every love stories has happy ending's, sometimes it's just a story of love. I don't know sakura. I never loved before. And I would never" I smiled a little because of his words,

he would never

I'll keep his words in my mind, forever.

"Thank you for letting me know that, it gave me assurance." I smiled finally letting him go..

**
A/N: I have never written a goodbye book before, which made this suck! I'm so sorry, if you're cringed out then feel free to tell me what could I change about it. I'm not so confident about my writing skills.

1411 words
Edited

AMIERXstories - sasuhina