02

02 - Midnight heat and talk

(Explicit scenes, r18+)

Hinata served the soup she had made for everyone, it's now dinner time so they have to eat.

"Mom, when is dad gonna come back?" Hoshi asked while eating, hinata smiled gently

"He'll be back soon, your father doesn't like to keep us waiting", Hinata said, ever since sasuke married this gorgeous woman, he became soft. But only for them.

"Mom, you can just call dad, 'darling' or 'love' like how you used to whenever he's here!" Hasuke suggested, the two sisters agreed and nodded synchronously.

"Well, I still get shy whenever I call your father, that endearment. It feels too surreal that I'm falling harder everyday." Hinata laughed

"Mom, you are literally husband and wife why are you embarrassed about it?" Harumi looked confuse, hinata just chuckled

"Hmm, Let's say that my love has the biggest impact on me and it makes me blush thinking about him, enough talking about your dad, let's just eat" Hinata said, she's blushing now that's why she refuses to talk.

"Ofcourse we know mom! You and dad literally flirts everyday and you still get shy!" Hoshi said while remembering everything

"My love for your father is just too wholesome that i still couldn't believe i got married to him" Hinata smiled relaxly, but she is blushing.

"Mom is blushing just thinking about it" Hanaji teased, making hinata chuckle even more.

"Hey hey, enough chitchat, finish your foods!"

"Darling.." A tired whisper from outside, Hinata ran to the door and opened it, revealing her husband who was sort of tired from his mission.

"Love, you are back.. I missed you" Hinata tiptoed to hug her husband, as she kiss his cheeks, greeting him.

"I know, I missed you more" Sasuke kissed Hinata, and entered the house the kids suddenly ran downstairs and went to the door as they heard the door creak.

"I'm home"

"Welcome home, father!" Hoshi came running to her father and hugged him, Sasuke hugged her back and smiled a bit.

"Oops, sorry for interrupting your little bond, but your father needs some rest, and so do you little ones!" Hinata pointed at her kids, her kids pouted. They want to hang out more.

"Follow your mother, I'm sleepy" Sasuke stated as he walks to the kitchen and got himself some soup.

He reheated it and ate it, "Okay, let's go to sleep!" Hinata said

"I'll go to my room, no need to tuck me in mom" Hanaji said, hinata just let her be and kissed her cheeks.

The two siblings shares their room with separate beds, and a mini wall for privacy. The other side was full of lavander and for Hasuke's side, he has a midnight moon theme.

Hinata got them ready to bed and made sure that they were sleeping, "Goodnight my loves, the next day is waiting for you." Hinata smiled and kissed their foreheads before walking out.

She also came to check hanaji who was sleeping silently, she smiled and kissed her forehead also.

As they were all resting hinata came back to his husband who just finished showering and eating

"Love, let's get you to bed too" Hinata holds his hands tightly and pulled him a bit, sasuke smirked a bit and bit his lower lip.

"I missed you" Sasuke held her waist and squished it a little causing hinata to glared softly at him, she's not kidding! Sasuke really has to sleep. (Sasuke has another hand here)