13

13 - New life, new her, new people

(Their bond is like after the war where they were all close, but the timeline is before the war. I forgot to tell a few chapters back, sorry!)

Third Person's POV:

Hinata and Sasuke arrived late in the hideout because sasuke was extra careful, he doesn't want hinata to get hurt nor to get scared. Hinata smiled lightly as she got off of him, now she's thinking a way how could naruto find where they are even though she doesn't clearly know where they are.

A moment after their rest, Two people entered the door, Hinata got shocked, she thought they were Naruto and Sakura but her shockness and hopefulness dropped to the ground.

They were Karin and Jugo, Hinata saw them earlier before but still didn't know their names. No one had ever introduced themselves yet, Suigetsu on the other hand was already bathing and making himself feel relaxed.

Sasuke and Orochimaru were discussing something until Karin and Jugo arrived, when they arrived Sasuke thought that Hinata had escaped so he panicked and went to where he left Hinata.

He got assured when he saw Hinata's shocked face and relaxed for a moment, Suigetsu also went to the living room where they were all in.

"Took you a while huh!" Suigetsu laughed at the two, Jugo was taking his cape off while panting excessively. Karin was irritatingly groaning while healing herself and Jugo.

"Tsk, that pink haired girl almost killed me! Good thing I ran away easily" Karin ranted and groaned again, but more louder now. Jugo was just sitting calmly, letting her heal him.

"T-that's Sakura.." Hinata mentioned, telling sakura's name, Karin looked at her and rolled her eyes at the name Hinata told her. "Sakura huh!" Karin marked her name into her mind.

"Uhm.. can I ask?" Hinata then again spoke, they all looked at her which made her feel scared.

"Sure!" Karin answered, she's the only woman in their group. She understand what Hinata feels.

"Well, what are you gonna do with me? I'm not strong in fights.. and I always make mistakes.. I'm also useless when it comes to things I'm not familiar to.." Hinata spoke with a soft voice, Suigetsu just pursed his lips knowing that Sasuke won't use her even if she wants to.

Karin looked at Sasuke with strict eyes, gesturing him to say something. Sasuke couldn't process it so a brief of silence crept into them

"We'll use you whenever, don't think about it much" Sasuke said while looking away, karin placed her palm into her forehead and sighed.

Suigetsu just smiled like he was apologizing for Sasuke's action. Hinata smiled back softly.

"You can call me Suigetsu," Suigetsu sat beside Hinata, Hinata nodded and smiled softly again

"I'm Hinata.." She replied

"Well I'm Karin" Karin said and held hinata's hands which soften hinata's guard. She felt protected, safe and calm around them.

Jugo nicely smiled, "Jugo" He said, almost whispering.

"Follow me" Sasuke looked at Hinata who was greeting them nicely while Sasuke was greeted with brows furrowed. He can't help but to frown at that

"Oh.. okay" Hinata nodded twice and said bye to the new people she had met and known.

She followed him around, Sasuke toured her without saying anything but Hinata seemed to get it. Although she was also curious why he isn't talking, but saying the word 'Sasuke' already answered her curiosity.