01

01 - Warned

As minutes passed, hoshi kept asking hanaji some questions that she knew hanaji could answer but hanaji refuses to. She doesn't want her sister to know more things, just ninja stuffs so hanaji refused.

"Stay away hoshi, I'm not always right so don't ask me questions that aren't capable of proofs yet, I'm only giving my theories!" Hanaji yelled at hoshi, hoshi pouted.

"But your theories made sense! I mean if we can walk on water, that means we can play with gravi—" Hoshi continued, hanaji made an irritated face

"Shut up hoshi, it doesn't make any sense so stop considering those theories! Focus on your ninja skills kid." Hanaji glared,

The door creaked which means their parents had arrived as of now, they both looked at the door synchronously.

"Hanaji, that's not the way you talk to your younger siblings.." Hinata came home from the grocery store, she often leave once a month for groceries which means she buys a lot if she's gonna do groceries. Feeding 5 people is no joke!

"I tried million times to calm down mom, God knows I tried, hoshi just can't stop talking!" Hanaji irritatingly answered

"I'm asking questions you're capable of answering! Your theories are amazing, and if we kept it up maybe we'll find out how gravity works!" There she goes again, fiddling with knowledge.

"Theories are jokes, if you want to be serious don't just rely on theories, they're possibles and impossibles. Gosh, you're stressing me out." Hanaji's forehead creased as she started spooning her food and munching on them.

"Enough with theories, I'll prepare lunch, hoshi don't stress your sister so much, she's been through a lot" Hinata kindly said, hoshi nodded and pouted for the third time in this day.

"Mom.." Hasuke came out of the room and greeted her lovely mom, hinata smiled and pats his head and asked him what would he like for lunch.

"Your father left earlier than usual, did he left a note for us to read? Or no?" Hinata asked while looking at Hasuke, he just shrugged saying he doesn't know.

"Okay, let's just find it later, I'll cook a simple meal. Wait" Hinata said as she grab the pans and the mixtures to create a dish.

Several knocks on the door, they all looked at it, hoshi ran to open it as she was expected to. Hoshi opened the door and it revealed her aunt.

"Who is that Hoshi?" Hasuke asked, he can't see who it was properly so he had to ask. He walked a little and went to peak.

"Aunt Sakura, what brings you here?" Hasuke asked, she's been his play buddy ever since, his husband is uncle naruto which mom had mentioned a lot before.

"Hasuke! Nice to meet you too I guess, but uhm can I speak to your mom? Is hinata here?" Sakura asked and peaked thoroughly through the door. Hasuke opened it wider, hoshi went to help hinata in the kitchen after opening the door that's why she's not near the door anymore.

"Hinata!" Sakura called making hinata look at her way "Oh my Sakura! What brings you here? We're just having lunch, do you wanna join us?" Hinata offered, sakura shook her head

"I'd love to but I had lunch with Naruto earlier, you know him, his lunches are always an hour early!" They both chuckled, hinata invited sakura inside and made her sit on the couch. Hanaji continued the dish hinata was cooking.

Hinata gladly made a tea for Sakura, she kindly accepted it and thanked her, she took a sip before speaking.

"Is Sasuke home for today, hinata?" Sakura answered with worry in her face, hinata's forehead creased.

"No why? He'd be back at midnight" Hinata said, sakura nodded and sipped on the tea again.

"Honestly, I'm worried about sasuke, he's been extra careful now but he's been aiming for more danger—" Hinata cuts sakura off

"What do you mean, danger Sakura? Should I be doing something to stop him?" Hinata with her worried eyes crept

"No, we should be trusting him.. but we also should be worried, someday, these features would stab him in the back, and I don't know if Sasuke would be able to take it. Naruto told me that he's making another technique using his eyes and placing it on a scroll with a seal placed. Only chosen ones can be triggered, but that chosen one could be anyone, and it could also bring his doom." Sakura explained, hinata looked scared and worried for her family.

As much as possible, she wanted to continue supporting her husband through everything, but it that means putting their family's life in danger, she won't hesitate to stop him.

"Sasuke must've had his reasons, to keep us safe." Hinata smiled gently, she's worrying but she chose to trust. Trusting is something she's very good at, she never fails to trust.

"I hope he has, warn him about things hinata, he won't listen to anyone but his wife. I trust you both, I hope it'll lead to something beautiful and awesome. Not something scary and pitiful." Sakura's last words crept into her mind

"Thank you for visiting, I hope someday you could stay long for us to have a great lunch." Hinata smiled and waved

Worry still haven't left her, but she knew for sure, everything will turn out great. She chose the greatest husband she could possibly imagine, everything will turn out great.

**

915 words
Edited

AMIERXstories - sasuhina