Chapter 7

It was very late when Thapakorn’s car was parked in front of the house where the lights were still on, the girl in the seat next to him turned to look.

   “Put the car in the garage! Why are you stopping here?

    “Just dropping you here.”

    “Oh, where are you going to sleep?”

    “Nonn’s house.”

   “Why are you going to sleep at Nonn’s house? Just sleep here, there’s room in the office. I have to go to the ranch early tomorrow, who told me not to patrol the ranch after 8 o’clock. That human must go to the ranch early with me or the work won’t be finished soon.” Even though the latter sentence was said to be serious and serious, Thapakorn laughed softly.

   “I can come early.”

   “Then why do you have to sleep somewhere else?”

   “I don’t want you to think too much.” The tall figure’s words caused the person who was understanding with a rather irritable mood to the point of frustration.

   “... Even though I own half of this place, I never wanted one. If I lay here, people will think I’m trying to replace you in the hospital. This person will come and speak to you in Lin’s body. You will think more.”

    The tall figure’s words made Sawin stumped. It was as if the hourglass had been flipped back 7 years ago, the day that hatred quickly spread through his heart, the day he thought Thapakorn betrayed, the day he thought Thapakorn had betrayed, that day he didn’t hear a word. from the other side. He sat quietly, calmly listening to the name of the owner of Warodom Ranch. As he burns like a fire because he thinks that his best friend is no different from a relative like Inthra or Anucha who hopes to grab a hand out of his father’s ranch.

    “Why didn’t you say that that day…

   Thapakorn was silent, he wanted to say that he didn’t even have a chance to speak. As soon as the will was opened, his name appeared as one of the two owners of the ranch. Phonuma didn’t explain anything and made a face as though she had just found out about it. At that moment, Thapakorn just realized that he was the one who was betrayed and Sawin branded him as the one who took Amon’s treasure without Phonuma saying nothing. He became quieter and from that moment, his friendship burned to ashes.

    “just let it be…” He could only turn away, the big round eyes glancing at him. The light from the doorway shone in and reflected in Sawin’s pain-soaked eyes.

    “What about my feelings? Why did you do it?” Sawin’s question trembled in the heart of the person who was listening, Thapakorn was silent.

   “For 7 years. I ask myself every day what did I do wrong, that my most trusted friend did this to me? Why did the friend who has been with me since I remember inherited half of my father’s inheritance? Why is the friend I have no different from my father’s younger relative coming after my inheritance? How disappointed I am, you know? How sorry I am, do you know? For 7 years you left me with those feelings, come today, you said just let it be?

   “It’s better for you to hate me than you hate others.” Thapakorn said in a low voice, his gaze fell upon the person who sat looking at him with mixed feelings, the big round eyes laced with pain and doubt.

   “What do you mean?”

   “It’s past Win, there’s no point in saying anything right now. You’ve hated me for 7 years, there’s no way to go back and fix it. But after this... Don’t hate me again, will you?”